Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emil Ruusuvuori (-180)||Yoshihito Nishioka (+145)|
No. 55-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori will face No. 31 Yoshihito Nishioka in the Citi Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, August 1.
Ruusuvuori vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Ruusuvuori and Nishioka have gone head to head three times in the past five years, and Ruusuvuori has taken every match, including the last one at the Wimbledon on June 28, 2022 (6-2, 6-2, 4-6, 6-4).
- Ruusuvuori has taken seven sets off Nishioka, or 87.5%, compared to Nishioka’s one.
- Ruusuvuori has taken 46 games against Nishioka (61.3%), while Nishioka has won 29.
- In three matchups between Ruusuvuori and Nishioka, they have averaged 25.0 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- In his 37 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Ruusuvuori is averaging 25.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Ruusuvuori has played 17 matches (averaging 24.0 games per match — 21.7 in best-of-three matches — and 10.5 games per set).
- Ruusuvuori has a 77.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (350 service games won out of 451) and a 22.1% return game winning percentage (99 return games won out of 447).
- When playing on hard courts, Ruusuvuori has a 79.3% winning percentage in service games and a 22.0% winning percentage in return games (161 service games won out of 203, and 45 return games won out of 205).
- Ruusuvuori has won 37.4% of his break points this year (91 out of 243, which ranks 211th).
- Ruusuvuori has won 37.0% of break points on hard courts this year (40 out of 108, to rank 114th).
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- Ruusuvuori is coming off a 6-4, 6-4 win over No. 109-ranked Constant Lestienne in the Round of 64 on Monday.
- In his most recent tournament (the Nordea Open), Ruusuvuori was beaten by Matteo Arnaldi 4-6, 6-2, 6-7 on July 18, in the round of 32.
- In his one match in Båstad, Ruusuvuori played an average of 31.0 games.
- In Sweden, Ruusuvuori won 13 of 16 service games (81.3%) and three of 15 return games (20.0%).
- Through 24 matches so far this year, Nishioka has played 27.6 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.6% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 14 matches on hard courts this year, Nishioka has played an average of 25.7 games (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Nishioka has won 71.8% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Nishioka has won 25.3% of his return games and 74.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 38.2% of his break-point opportunities (81 of 212).
- Nishioka has converted 43 of 102 break points on hard courts (42.2%), and is 108th in break points won.
Nishioka Recent Performances
- Nishioka was defeated by Aleksandar Vukic (6-4, 5-7, 6-7) on July 26 in the round of 16s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his most recent tournament).
- Nishioka played one match in Atlanta, and he averaged 35.0 games per match.
- Nishioka was victorious in 83.3% of his service games and 11.8% of his return games while playing in United States.