Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-310)||Emil Ruusuvuori (+235)|
In a match slated for Wednesday, Andrey Rublev (No. 8 in rankings) will meet Emil Ruusuvuori (No. 60) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Ruusuvuori vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Against one another, Rublev has two wins and Ruusuvuori has zero. In their last meeting, on January 18, 2023, Rublev won 6-2, 6-4, 6-7, 6-3.
- In six total sets versus each other, Rublev has taken five, and Ruusuvuori one.
- Rublev and Ruusuvuori have played 60 total games against each other, with Rublev winning 36 and Ruusuvuori 24.
- Ruusuvuori and Rublev have averaged 30 games and three sets in their two matches against each other.
- In his 41 matches played this year across all court types, Ruusuvuori is averaging 25.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Ruusuvuori has played 21 matches (averaging 24.0 games per match — 22.2 in best-of-three matches — and 10.5 games per set).
- Ruusuvuori has a service game winning percentage of 78.0% on all surfaces (390-for-500 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.9% (108-for-494 in return games).
- Ruusuvuori has finished 201-for-252 in service games on hard courts (79.8% winning percentage), and 54-for-252 in return games (21.4%).
- Ruusuvuori’s 38.6% break point winning percentage (100-for-259) ranks 210th this year.
- On hard courts, Ruusuvuori ranks 112th in break point winning percentage (39.5%) after going 49-for-124.
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- Ruusuvuori defeated Corentin Moutet 6-4, 6-2 on Monday in the Round of 64.
- Ruusuvuori was eliminated by Marcos Giron (6-7, 6-7) on August 8 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- In his one match in Toronto, Ruusuvuori played an average of 26 games.
- Ruusuvuori won 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) in Canada along with one of 12 return games (8.3%).
- Rublev has played 56 matches so far this year (winning 54.4% of games across all court types), and 26.7 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 22 matches on hard courts so far this year, Rublev has played an average of 24.9 games (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rublev has won 82.9% of his games on serve, and 25.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Rublev has won 82.7% of his service games and 20.7% of his return games.
- Rublev has converted 175 of 452 break points overall (38.7%), and is 187th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Rublev has converted 50 of 138 break points (36.2%).
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev lost to No. 59-ranked Mackenzie McDonald 4-6, 3-6 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, on August 9.
- Rublev’s one match in Toronto included an average of 19 game per match.
- Rublev clinched 70% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Toronto.