Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roman Safiullin vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Roberto Bautista Agut (-310)||Roman Safiullin (+245)|
In Wimbledon Round of 128 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 23-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut versus No. 92 Roman Safiullin.
Safiullin vs. Bautista Agut Matchup History
- Safiullin has not matched up against Bautista Agut in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court types, Safiullin has competed in 33 total matches with a 52.2% game winning percentage. He averages 23.1 games per match (43 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Safiullin averages 22 games per match and 10.4 games per set through eight matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin’s service game winning percentage is 75.4% (winning 138 of 183 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.2% (taking 36 of 178 return games).
- Safiullin is 23-for-31 in service games on grass (winning 74.2%) and 5-for-28 in return games (17.9%).
- Safiullin’s 42.5% break point winning percentage (34-for-80) is 205th this year.
- On grass, Safiullin is 115th in break point win percentage (38.5%) after going 5-for-13.
Safiullin Recent Performances
- Safiullin was eliminated in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (Mallorca Championships) 6-7, 3-6 by No. 298-ranked Lloyd Harris on June 27.
- In Mallorca, Safiullin’s four matches included 23.3 games on average.
- Safiullin won 17 of 20 service games (85%) in Philippines along with four of 19 return games (21.1%).
Bautista Agut Stats
- Through 30 matches this year, Bautista Agut has played 27.2 games per match (35.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.9% of them (across all court types).
- In his four matches on grass this year, Bautista Agut has played an average of 22 games.
- Thus far this year, Bautista Agut has won 79% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Bautista Agut has won 86.4% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Bautista Agut is 132nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 84 of 248 (33.9%).
- Bautista Agut has converted 25.0% of his break-point chances on grass (seven of 28).
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- In the semifinals round of Terra Wortmann Open, Bautista Agut’s most recent tournament, he was defeated by No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev (3-6, 4-6) on June 24.
- Bautista Agut played four matches in Halle, and he averaged 22 games per match.
- Bautista Agut secured 86.4% of his service games (38 of 44) in Germany along with 20.5% of his return games (nine of 44).