Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roman Safiullin vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nicolas Jarry (-185)||Roman Safiullin (+150)|
In a match slated for Monday, Nicolas Jarry (No. 26 in rankings) will meet Roman Safiullin (No. 63) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Safiullin vs. Jarry Matchup History
- In the lone match between Safiullin and Jarry in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Mutua Madrid Open, Safiullin won 6-2, 3-6, 6-3.
- Safiullin has won two sets against Jarry (66.7%), while Jarry has taken one.
- In terms of games against each other, Safiullin and Jarry have played 26, and Safiullin has won more (15). Jarry has taken 11 of them.
- Jarry and Safiullin have played each other one time, averaging 26.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Safiullin is averaging 25.0 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.6% game winning percentage.
- In 13 matches on hard courts this year, Safiullin averages 24.9 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set with a 49.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin’s service game winning percentage is 77.6% (winning 215 of 277 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.4% (earning a win in 61 of 272 return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Safiullin has a 70.7% winning percentage in service games and a 17.1% winning percentage in return games (53 service games won out of 75, and 12 return games won out of 70).
- Safiullin is 56-for-130 on break points (43.1%) which ranks 264th.
- On hard courts, Safiullin has won 44.4% of break points (12 out of 27, which ranks 197th).
Safiullin Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Safiullin made a run before losing to Jannik Sinner in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 2-6 on July 11.
- There were 37.6 games, on average, in Safiullin’s five matches in London.
- Safiullin’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 81.9%, and he won 26.6% on his opponent’s serve.
- Jarry has played 45 matches this year, and 26.4 games per match across all court surfaces (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his nine matches on hard courts so far this year, Jarry has played an average of 29.8 games (28.3 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Jarry has won 20.4% of his return games and 86.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Jarry has won 87.3% of his games on serve, and 17.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 38.5% of his break-point chances (100 of 260).
- Jarry has converted 46.3% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (19 of 41).
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Jarry’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 34-ranked Ugo Humbert on August 8.
- In his one match in Toronto, Jarry averaged 29.0 games per match.
- Jarry clinched 78.6% of his service games and 13.3% of his return games in Toronto.