Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roman Safiullin vs. Andy Murray Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Roman Safiullin (-120)||Andy Murray (+100)|
On Tuesday, Roman Safiullin (No. 41 in the world) meets Andy Murray (No. 40) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Safiullin vs. Murray Matchup History
- Safiullin and Murray are 1-1 versus each other. Murray won their most recent meeting on October 25, 2022, 6-7, 6-3, 6-4.
- Safiullin and Murray have each taken three of six sets against the other.
- In 57 total games against one another, Safiullin has won 30, and Murray 27.
- In two matchups between Safiullin and Murray, they have averaged 28.5 games and three sets per match.
- In his 47 matches played this year across all court types, Safiullin is averaging 25.2 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.8% of those games.
- Safiullin averages 25.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set in 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin’s service game winning percentage is 79.6% (winning 313 of 393 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.7% (taking 88 of 388 return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Safiullin has a 79.1% winning percentage in service games and a 21.0% winning percentage in return games (151 service games won out of 191, and 39 return games won out of 186).
- Safiullin has won 45.3% of his break points this year (81 out of 179, to rank 248th).
- Safiullin’s 37 break points won on 76 total break points on hard courts (48.7% winning percentage) ranks 157th.
Safiullin Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Chengdu Open, Safiullin fell in the final to No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev, 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 on September 26.
- Safiullin played an average of 21 games in his five matches in Chengdu.
- In China, Safiullin won 48 of 52 service games (92.3%) and 11 of 53 return games (20.8%).
- Murray has played 29 matches so far this year, and 27.9 games per match across all court surfaces (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 23 matches this year on hard courts, Murray has played 28.0 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.7% of them.
- Murray has won 20.4% of his return games so far this year, and 80.3% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Murray has won 81.4% of his service games and 21.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Murray has converted 69 of 220 break points (31.4%).
- Including hard courts only, Murray has converted 30.4% of his break-point chances (56 of 184).
Murray Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the China Open, Murray’s last tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 7-5, 6-7 by No. 12-ranked Alex de Minaur on September 28.
- Murray participated in one match in Beijing, and he averaged 34 games per match.
- In China, Murray clinched 13 of 17 service games (76.5%) and three of 17 return games (17.6%).