Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roman Safiullin vs. Abedallah Shelbayh Match Information
- Tournament: The Mallorca Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Country Club Santa Ponsa
- Location: Mallorca, Philippines
- Court Surface: Grass
|Roman Safiullin (-240)||Abedallah Shelbayh (+185)|
In the Round of 32 of the Mallorca Championships on Monday, Roman Safiullin (ranked No. 94) takes on Abedallah Shelbayh (No. 240).
Safiullin vs. Shelbayh Matchup History
- Safiullin and Shelbayh have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Safiullin is averaging 23.1 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.6% game winning percentage.
- On grass surfaces, Safiullin has played four matches (averaging 20.8 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set).
- Safiullin has a 74.2% service game winning percentage and a 20.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (121 service games won out of 163, and 32 return games won out of 159).
- When playing on grass, Safiullin has a 54.5% winning percentage in service games and an 11.1% winning percentage in return games (six service games won out of 11, and one return games won out of nine on grass).
- Safiullin is 30-for-69 on break points (43.5%) to rank 208th.
- On grass, Safiullin ranks 98th in break point winning percentage (50.0%) after going 1-for-2.
Safiullin Recent Performances
- Safiullin beat James Mccabe 7-5, 4-6, 7-6 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Safiullin was defeated by Jan-Lennard Struff (1-6, 6-7) on June 21 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Terra Wortmann Open.
- In Halle, Safiullin’s three matches had 20 games on average.
- In Germany, Safiullin won six of 11 service games (54.5%) and one of nine return games (11.1%).
- Shelbayh has played eight matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 20.6 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 45.5% of the games.
- Shelbayh has a 65.1% winning percentage on serve and a 29.5% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
Shelbayh Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Shelbayh beat No. 83-ranked Arthur Rinderknech, 4-6, 7-6, 6-4.
- Shelbayh was eliminated by Stefano Travaglia (1-6, 1-6) on May 20 in the qualification round 1s of the Gonet Geneva Open (his most recent tournament).
- In his one match in Genève, Shelbayh averaged 14 games per match.