Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diego Schwartzman vs. Nuno Borges Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Diego Schwartzman (-140)||Nuno Borges (+115)|
In the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, Nuno Borges (ranked No. 80) meets Diego Schwartzman (No. 95).
Schwartzman vs. Borges Matchup History
- Schwartzman and Borges met in the Round of 32 at the ATP Challenger Phoenix, USA Men Singles 2023 on March 14, 2023. Borges won 7-5, 6-3.
- Borges and Schwartzman have played two sets against each other, and Borges has the edge, winning two of them. Schwartzman has taken zero.
- Borges has won more against Schwartzman in 21 total games between them, 13 (61.9%) compared to Schwartzman’s eight.
- Schwartzman and Borges have met on the court one time, averaging 21 games and two sets per match.
- Through 38 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Schwartzman has played 22.7 games per match. He won 45.2% of them.
- On clay, Schwartzman has played 15 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 19.7 games per match while winning 41.4% of games.
- Over the past year, Schwartzman has been victorious in 24.5% of his return games and 66.0% of his service games.
- Schwartzman has claimed 58.8% of his service games on clay over the past year and 23.8% of his return games.
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Schwartzman was victorious 1-6, 6-7, 6-2, 6-0, 4-6 versus Bernabe Zapata Miralles on Monday.
- Schwartzman was beaten by Brandon Nakashima (5-7, 3-6) on May 22 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon.
- In his one match in Lyon, Schwartzman played an average of 21 games.
- While playing in France, Schwartzman won 50% of his service games and 27.3% of his return games.
- In the past year Borges has played 31 matches (including all court types), winning 49.5% of the games. He has averaged 27.5 games per match and 10.5 games per set.
- In seven matches in the past 12 months on clay, Borges has averaged 23.7 games per match and 9.8 games per set, winning 47.0% of the games.
- Borges has a 77.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (283 of 366 games) and a 19.4% return game winning percentage (72 of 372).
- Borges has a 75.6% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 19.0% winning percentage in return games.
Borges Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Borges defeated No. 90-ranked John Isner, 6-4, 5-7, 7-6, 4-6, 6-7.
- Borges lost to No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas 3-6, 3-6 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 13.
- Borges participated in two matches in Rome, averaging 17.5 games.
- Borges’ service-game winning percentage was 76.5% in Italy, and he won 27.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.