Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diego Schwartzman vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-700)||Diego Schwartzman (+475)|
On Monday, Diego Schwartzman (No. 130 in the world) faces Taylor Fritz (No. 8) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Schwartzman vs. Fritz Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Schwartzman and Fritz have competed against each other.
- In his 35 matches played this year across all court types, Schwartzman is averaging 22.3 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 45.5% of those games.
- Schwartzman has played 16 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.2 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 45.9% of games.
- Schwartzman has a 65.6% service game winning percentage and a 23.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (225 service games won out of 343, and 83 return games won out of 350).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Schwartzman has a 72.3% winning percentage in service games and a 16.1% winning percentage in return games (94 service games won out of 130, and 22 return games won out of 137).
- Schwartzman’s 41.4% break point win percentage (79-for-191) is 253rd this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Schwartzman is 218th in break point win percentage (43.2%) after going 19-for-44.
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Schwartzman was victorious 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 versus Jiri Lehecka on Sunday.
- Schwartzman was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the China Open) 7-6, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev on September 29.
- In Beijing, Schwartzman’s one match included 30 games on average.
- In China, Schwartzman won nine of 14 service games (64.3%) and three of 16 return games (18.8%).
- Fritz has played 65 matches this year, and 25.6 games per match across all court types (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 41 matches so far this year on hard courts, Fritz has played 25 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.1% of them.
- Fritz has won 84.3% of his service games so far this year, and 25.1% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Fritz has won 25.8% of his return games and 86.7% of his service games.
- Fritz has converted 185 of 427 break points overall (43.3%), and is 200th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Fritz has converted 116 of 249 break points (46.6%).
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz defeated No. 79-ranked Yosuke Watanuki 7-6, 6-7, 6-4 on Saturday to advance to the Round of 32.
- In his previous tournament, the US Open, Fritz was taken down by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic 1-6, 4-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals on September 5.
- In his five matches in New York, Fritz played an average of 25.4 games per match.
- Fritz clinched 88.3% of his service games and 43.3% of his return games in New York.