Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diego Schwartzman vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Mackenzie McDonald (-370)||Diego Schwartzman (+275)|
In the Round of 32 of the cinch Championships on Monday, Mackenzie McDonald (ranked No. 68) meets Diego Schwartzman (No. 106).
Schwartzman vs. McDonald Matchup History
- Schwartzman and McDonald played in the Round of 32 at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell on April 19, 2022. Schwartzman won 6-2, 6-2.
- Schwartzman has taken two sets off McDonald, or 100.0%, compared to McDonald’s zero.
- Schwartzman has won more against McDonald in 16 total games between them, 12 (75.0%) compared to McDonald’s four.
- In one matchup between Schwartzman and McDonald, they have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- In his 22 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Schwartzman is averaging 22.2 games per match (18.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 45.2% of those games.
- Schwartzman has amassed a service game winning percentage of 64.6% on all surfaces (157-for-243 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26% (64-for-246 in return games).
- Schwartzman’s 61 break points won on 148 total break points (41.2% winning percentage) is 150th this year.
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the French Open, Schwartzman lost in the round of 32 to No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 2-6, 2-6, 3-6 on June 2.
- Schwartzman played an average of 33.7 games in his three matches in Paris.
- In France, Schwartzman won 32 of 50 service games (64%) and 19 of 51 return games (37.3%).
- Through 29 matches so far this year, McDonald has played 23.3 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.8% of them (across all court types).
- On grass, McDonald has played three matches this year, totaling 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.2% of games.
- McDonald has won 27.4% of his return games so far this year, and 75.2% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, McDonald has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 21.2% on return.
- McDonald has converted 82 of 194 break points overall (42.3%), and is 126th in break points won.
- McDonald has converted 33.3% of his break-point chances on grass (seven of 21).
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald is coming off a 6-4, 6-4 win over No. 46-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Libema Open, McDonald’s most recent tournament, he was eliminated by No. 133-ranked Rinky Hijikata (7-5, 3-6, 1-6) on June 16.
- McDonald played three matches in Rosmalen, and he averaged 22.3 games per match.
- McDonald clinched 82.4% of his service games and 21.2% of his return games while playing in Netherlands.