Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diego Schwartzman vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-700)||Diego Schwartzman (+500)|
On Friday, Diego Schwartzman (No. 95 in the world) faces Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Schwartzman vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Tsitsipas and Schwartzman have squared off two times in the past five years, and Tsitsipas has been victorious every time, including their last meeting at the Western & Southern Open on August 18, 2022 (6-3, 6-3).
- Tsitsipas and Schwartzman have played five sets against each other, with Tsitsipas taking four of them and Schwartzman winning one.
- In terms of games against each other, Tsitsipas and Schwartzman have played 49, and Tsitsipas has won more (30). Schwartzman has won 19 of them.
- Schwartzman and Tsitsipas have played two times, averaging 24.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Schwartzman has played 22.7 games per match in his 38 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- Over the past year, Schwartzman has played 15 matches on clay, and 19.7 games per match.
- Schwartzman, over the past 12 months, has won 66.0% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games.
- Schwartzman has been victorious in 58.8% of his service games on clay over the past year and 23.8% of his return games.
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Schwartzman beat No. 80-ranked Nuno Borges, 7-6, 6-4, 6-3.
- In his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon), Schwartzman was beaten by Brandon Nakashima 5-7, 3-6 on May 22, in the round of 32.
- In Lyon, Schwartzman’s one match included 21 games on average.
- Schwartzman won five of 10 service games (50%) in France along with three of 11 return games (27.3%).
- Tsitsipas has played 30 matches this year (winning 55.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.4 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 17 matches on clay this year, Tsitsipas has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Thus far this year, Tsitsipas has won 24.1% of his return games and 86.3% of his service games.
- On clay, Tsitsipas has won 85.1% of his service games and 27.2% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas is 78th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 81 of 198 (40.9%).
- Tsitsipas has converted 47 of 123 break points on clay (38.2%), and is 63rd in break points won.
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas is coming off a 6-3, 7-6, 6-2 victory over No. 57-ranked Roberto Carballes Baena in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- Tsitsipas came up just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was eliminated by Daniil Medvedev (5-7, 5-7) on May 20 in the semifinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- In his five matches in Rome, Tsitsipas played an average of 21.4 games per match.
- In Italy, Tsitsipas clinched 47 of 54 service games (87%) and 14 of 53 return games (26.4%).