Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Philip Sekulic vs. Lorenzo Sonego Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Sonego (-650)||Philip Sekulic (+425)|
On Thursday, Philip Sekulic (No. 292 in the world) takes on Lorenzo Sonego (No. 56) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Sekulic vs. Sonego Matchup History
- Sekulic and Sonego have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Sekulic has played 26.2 games per match, and 26.2 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his five matches over the past year across all court types.
- Sekulic, in five matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 26.2 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.4% of them.
- Sekulic has won 22% of his return games and 66.7% of his service games over the past year.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Sekulic has won 66.7% of his games on serve and 22% on return.
Sekulic Recent Performances
- Sekulic is coming off a 6-4, 6-3 victory over No. 311-ranked Arthur Weber in the qualifying round on Tuesday.
- In the the Chengdu Open, Sekulic’s last tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 7-6, 0-6 by No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti on September 23 in the round of 16 round.
- There were 28.3 games, on average, in Sekulic’s four matches in Chengdu.
- While playing in China, Sekulic won 66.7% of his service games and 28.1% of his return games.
- Through 45 matches this year, Sonego has played 25.5 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.9% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 23 matches on hard courts so far this year, Sonego has played an average of 24.3 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sonego has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 19.3% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Sonego has won 80% of his games on serve, and 18.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sonego has converted 39.8% of his break-point opportunities (102 of 256).
- Including hard courts only, Sonego has converted 38.2% of his break-point chances (47 of 123).
Sonego Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the China Open), Sonego was defeated 5-7, 6-3, 0-6 by No. 36-ranked Ugo Humbert on September 28.
- In his one match in Beijing, Sonego played an average of 27 games per match.
- Sonego was victorious in 64.3% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games in Beijing.