Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Juncheng Shang vs. Emilio Gomez Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Juncheng Shang (-475)||Emilio Gomez (+350)|
In the Citi Open Round of 64 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 155-ranked Emilio Gomez versus No. 149 Juncheng Shang.
Shang vs. Gomez Matchup History
- Shang and Gomez have met two times in the past five years and Shang is 2-0, including a 6-3, 7-6 win for Shang last time out at the ATP Challenger Ilkley, Great Britain Men Singles 2023 on June 20, 2023.
- Shang and Gomez have played four sets versus each other, and Shang has won all of them.
- Shang and Gomez have played 42 total games against each other, with Shang winning 25 and Gomez 17.
- In two matchups between Shang and Gomez, they have averaged 21.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Shang has competed in 21 total matches with a 52.3% game winning percentage. He averages 26.2 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- Shang has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.3 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set while winning 52.8% of games.
- Shang has a service game winning percentage of 80.0% on all surfaces (140-for-175 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.4% (40-for-171 in return games).
- Shang has gone 88-for-105 in service games on hard courts (83.8% winning percentage), and 19-for-102 in return games (18.6%).
- Shang is 39-for-93 on break points (41.9%) which ranks 286th.
- On hard courts, Shang is 18-for-51 on break points (35.3%) to rank 163rd.
Shang Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Shang defeated No. 499-ranked Thai-Son Kwiatkowski, 7-6, 6-2.
- In his last tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open), Shang was defeated by Kei Nishikori 4-6, 6-7 on July 27, in the round of 16.
- There were 24.5 games, on average, in Shang’s four matches in Atlanta.
- While playing in United States, Shang won 81.8% of his service games and 19.0% of his return games.
- Gomez has averaged 23.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 19 matches across all court types during the past year, winning 43.9% of the games.
- Gomez is averaging 24.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set through 13 matches in the past year on hard courts.
- Including all surfaces, Gomez’s service game winning percentage has been 69.5% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 20.5%.
- Gomez has picked up 101 wins in 136 service games on hard courts (74.3%), and 27 wins in 138 return games (19.6%).
Gomez Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 2s round of the Wimbledon, Gomez’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 4-6 by No. 188-ranked Frederico Ferreira Silva on June 28.
- Gomez played two matches in London, and he averaged 18.0 games per match.
- Gomez clinched 77.8% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in London.