Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Juncheng Shang vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yoshihito Nishioka (-140)||Juncheng Shang (+110)|
No. 160-ranked Juncheng Shang will face No. 38 Yoshihito Nishioka in the China Open Round of 32 on Thursday, September 28.
Shang vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Shang and Nishioka have faced each other.
- In his 28 matches played this year across all court types, Shang is averaging 25.6 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Shang has played 22 matches (averaging 25.4 games per match — 24.5 in best-of-three matches — and 10.2 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Shang’s service game winning percentage is 79.3% (winning 203 of 256 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 23.9% (taking 61 of 255 return games).
- Shang is 151-for-186 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 81.2%) and 40-for-186 in return games (21.5%).
- Shang’s 57 break points won on 128 total break points (44.5% win percentage) ranks 288th this year.
- On hard courts, Shang is 36-for-86 on break points (41.9%) which ranks 158th.
Shang Recent Performances
- In the the Zhuhai Championships, Shang’s previous tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 by No. 39-ranked Mackenzie McDonald on September 21 in the round of 32 round.
- Shang played an average of 32 games in his one match in Zhuhai.
- Shang’s service-game winning percentage in China was 73.3%, and he won 17.6% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 34 matches this year, Nishioka has played 26.4 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.2% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Nishioka has played 24 matches so far this year, totaling 24.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.9% of games.
- Nishioka has won 72.8% of his service games this year, and 23.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Nishioka has won 22.6% of his return games and 75.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 100 of 257 break points (38.9%).
- Nishioka has converted 62 of 147 break points on hard courts (42.2%), and is 119th in break points won.
Nishioka Recent Performances
- In the final of the Zhuhai Championships (his last tournament), Nishioka was beaten 6-7, 1-6 by No. 15-ranked Karen Khachanov on September 26.
- Nishioka participated in two matches in Zhuhai, and he averaged 25 games per match.
- In China, Nishioka captured 21 of 24 service games (87.5%) and five of 26 return games (19.2%).