Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Juncheng Shang vs. Ben Shelton Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ben Shelton (-185)||Juncheng Shang (+145)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Ben Shelton (No. 41 in rankings) will take on Juncheng Shang (No. 156) in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open.
Shang vs. Shelton Matchup History
- Shang has not gone toe to toe with Shelton in the past five years.
- Shang, over the past year, has played 17 matches across all court types, and 27.6 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Shang has played 11 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 28.5 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.4% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Shang has won 79.7% of his games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- On hard courts, Shang, over the past year, has claimed 84.3% of his service games and 18.5% of his return games.
Shang Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Shang won 6-4, 6-7, 6-1 versus Arthur Cazaux on Sunday.
- Shang was defeated in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament (the Wimbledon) 6-3, 6-7, 5-7 by No. 78-ranked Matteo Arnaldi on June 26.
- There were 34.0 games, on average, in Shang’s one match in London.
- Shang won 82.4% of his service games and 17.6% of his return games in London.
- Shelton has played 30.3 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Shelton has played 31.4 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 12 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Shelton has won 81.9% of his service games this year, and 16.2% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Shelton has won 16.2% of his return games and 86.0% of his service games.
- Shelton has converted 40.9% of his break-point opportunities overall (54 of 132).
- Shelton has converted 41.4% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (24 of 58).
Shelton Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Wimbledon, Shelton’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-3, 3-6, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 60-ranked Laslo Djere on July 6.
- In his two matches in London, Shelton played an average of 43.5 games per match.
- Shelton clinched 86.4% of his service games and 11.6% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.