Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Denis Shapovalov vs. Radu Albot Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Denis Shapovalov (-425)||Radu Albot (+320)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Radu Albot (No. 107 in rankings) will meet Denis Shapovalov (No. 29) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Shapovalov vs. Albot Matchup History
- Shapovalov and Albot have split their two head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on September 29, 2022, ending with Shapovalov winning 6-2, 6-2.
- Shapovalov and Albot have each taken two of four sets against the other.
- In 34 total games against one another, Shapovalov has won 18, and Albot 16.
- Albot and Shapovalov have played each other two times, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- Shapovalov is averaging 27.7 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches) through his 22 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.8% game winning percentage.
- Shapovalov averages 23 games per match and 9.9 games per set in three matches on grass courts this year.
- Shapovalov has a 78.6% service game winning percentage and a 21% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (239 service games won out of 304, and 64 return games won out of 305).
- Shapovalov has an 82.4% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and an 11.4% winning percentage in return games (28 of 34 in service games, and four of 35 in return games).
- Shapovalov has won 39.4% of his break points this year (61 out of 155, which ranks 158th).
- On grass this year, Shapovalov has won 42.9% of break points (three out of seven, which ranks 146th).
Shapovalov Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (Terra Wortmann Open), Shapovalov was beaten by Alexander Zverev 2-6, 4-6 on June 21, in the round of 16.
- Shapovalov played an average of 20.5 games in his two matches in Halle.
- While playing in Germany, Shapovalov won 85% of his service games and 9.5% of his return games.
- Albot has played 29 matches so far this year (winning 52.2% of games across all court types), and 23.3 games per match (33.7 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Albot has played six matches so far this year, totaling 25.2 games per match (40 in best-of-five matches) while winning 55.6% of games.
- So far this year, Albot has won 73.7% of his service games and 29.9% of his return games.
- On grass, Albot has won 86.4% of his service games and 29.8% of his return games.
- Albot has converted 39.3% of his break-point chances overall (68 of 173).
- Albot has converted 39.3% of his break-point chances on grass (11 of 28).
Albot Recent Performances
- Albot defeated Felipe Alves 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6 on Thursday in the qualifying round.
- In the qualification round 1s of Terra Wortmann Open (his last tournament), Albot was defeated by Andrea Vavassori 4-6, 4-6 on June 17.
- Albot’s one match in Halle had an average of 20 game per match.