Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Denis Shapovalov vs. Liam Broady Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Denis Shapovalov (-310)||Liam Broady (+240)|
No. 29-ranked Denis Shapovalov will take on No. 142 Liam Broady in Wimbledon Round of 32 on Friday, July 7.
Shapovalov vs. Broady Matchup History
- Shapovalov and Broady have not played one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Shapovalov has played 22 total matches with a 49.8% game winning percentage. He averages 27.7 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- On grass, Shapovalov has played three matches (averaging 23 games per match and 9.9 games per set).
- Shapovalov is 239-for-304 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 78.6%) and 64-for-305 in return games (21%) on all surfaces.
- On grass, Shapovalov has an 82.4% winning percentage in service games and an 11.4% winning percentage in return games (28 service games won out of 34, and four return games won out of 35 on grass).
- Shapovalov ranks 159th in break point winning percentage (39.4%) after going 61-for-155 on break points this year.
- Shapovalov has won 42.9% of break points on grass courts this year (three out of seven, which ranks 158th).
Shapovalov Recent Performances
- Shapovalov defeated Gregoire Barrere 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- Shapovalov was defeated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (Terra Wortmann Open) 2-6, 4-6 by No. 22-ranked Alexander Zverev on June 21.
- In Halle, Shapovalov’s two matches included 20.5 games on average.
- While playing in Germany, Shapovalov won 85% of his service games and 9.5% of his return games.
- Broady has averaged 21.2 games per match in his 23 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 53.8% of the games.
- On grass, Broady has played six matches, averaging 20.3 games per match and 8.7 games per set.
- Broady has a 72.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (125 of 173 games) and a 25.3% return game winning percentage (44 of 174).
- Playing on grass, Broady has a 71.1% winning percentage in service games and is at 20.5% in return games.
Broady Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Broady was victorious 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-0 against Casper Ruud on Thursday.
- In the round of 16s round of Viking International Eastbourne, Broady’s previous tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 61-ranked Mikael Ymer on June 28.
- In Broady’s two matches in Eastbourne, there was an average of 18.5 games per match.
- Broady clinched 73.7% of his service games (14 of 19) in United Kingdom along with 22.2% of his return games (four of 18).