Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Denis Shapovalov vs. Lloyd Harris Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Denis Shapovalov (-280)||Lloyd Harris (+220)|
In the Round of 32 of the Terra Wortmann Open on Monday, Lloyd Harris (ranked No. 296) meets Denis Shapovalov (No. 29).
Shapovalov vs. Harris Matchup History
- Harris has beaten Shapovalov each time they have played the past five years, winning all three head-to-head matches. On the most recent occasion, Harris won 6-3, 6-4 in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau.
- Harris has taken seven sets versus Shapovalov (87.5%), while Shapovalov has taken one.
- In 85 total games against one another, Harris has taken 49, and Shapovalov 36.
- In three matchups between Shapovalov and Harris, they have averaged 28.3 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Shapovalov is averaging 28.4 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 20 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.0% game winning percentage.
- Shapovalov averages 28.0 games per match (28.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set in one match on grass this year.
- Shapovalov is 222-for-284 in service games (for a winning percentage of 78.2%) and 62-for-284 in return games (21.8%) on all surfaces.
- In games on grass, Shapovalov has a 78.6% winning percentage in service games and a 14.3% winning percentage in return games (11 service games won out of 14, and two return games won out of 14 on grass).
- Shapovalov’s 40.0% break point win percentage (60-for-150) is 151st this year.
- On grass, Shapovalov has won 100.0% of break points (two out of two, to rank 44th).
Shapovalov Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the MercedesCup), Shapovalov was beaten by Marton Fucsovics 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 on June 13, in the round of 32.
- In Stuttgart, Shapovalov’s one match included 28.0 games on average.
- Shapovalov won 78.6% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games in Stuttgart.
- Harris has averaged 27.9 games per match (20.0 in best-of-three matches) through his eight matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 46.6% of the games.
- On grass, Harris has played one match, averaging 20.0 games per match (20.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Harris’ service game winning percentage has been 72.9% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 15.5%.
Harris Recent Performances
- Harris was defeated by Arthur Fils (4-6, 4-6) on June 10 in the qualification round 1s of the Libema Open (his last tournament).
- Harris’ one match in Rosmalen had an average of 20.0 game per match.