Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ben Shelton vs. Jaume Munar Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ben Shelton (-330)||Jaume Munar (+250)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 64 on Saturday, No. 20-ranked Ben Shelton meets No. 82 Jaume Munar.
Shelton vs. Munar Matchup History
- Shelton has not matched up against Munar in the past five years.
- In his 38 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Shelton is averaging 29.6 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.6% of those games.
- Shelton averages 29.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 24 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.0% game winning percentage.
- Shelton has amassed a service game winning percentage of 81.6% on all surfaces (457-for-560 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18.0% (102-for-566 in return games).
- Shelton has finished 295-for-353 in service games on hard courts (83.6% winning percentage), and 69-for-361 in return games (19.1%).
- Shelton has won 44.1% of his break points this year (89 out of 202, which ranks 238th).
- On hard courts, Shelton is 129th in break point win percentage (46.1%) after going 59-for-128.
Shelton Recent Performances
- Shelton was beaten by Novak Djokovic short of the final (3-6, 2-6, 6-7) on September 8 in the semifinals of his most recent tournament, the US Open.
- In New York, Shelton’s six matches included 31.3 games on average.
- Shelton’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 81.5%, and he won 29.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- Munar has played 31 matches this year (winning 47.4% of games across all court types), and 24.0 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Through five matches so far this year on hard courts, Munar has played 27.0 games per match (27.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 40.0% of them.
- Thus far this year, Munar has won 28.6% of his return games and 66.0% of his service games.
- Munar has won 60.9% of his service games on hard courts, and 18.2% of his return games.
- Munar has converted 43.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (98 of 227).
- Munar has converted 40.7% of his break-point chances on hard courts (11 of 27).
Munar Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Munar was victorious 6-2, 6-4 against Rigele Te on Wednesday.
- Munar lost to No. 182-ranked Enzo Couacaud 5-7, 3-6 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, the US Open, on August 22.
- In Munar’s one match in New York, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- In United States, Munar clinched seven of 11 service games (63.6%) and one of 10 return games (10%).