Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ben Shelton vs. Jannik Sinner Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jannik Sinner (-380)||Ben Shelton (+285)|
In the Erste Bank Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 15-ranked Ben Shelton faces No. 4 Jannik Sinner.
Shelton vs. Sinner Matchup History
- In the sole match between Shelton and Sinner in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Shelton won 2-6, 6-3, 7-6.
- In three total sets against one another, Shelton has won two, and Sinner one.
- In matches played between Shelton and Sinner, each has won a total of 15 games.
- Shelton and Sinner have matched up one time, averaging 30 games and three sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Shelton has competed in 42 total matches with a 49.8% game winning percentage. He averages 29.5 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Shelton has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 29.5 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set while winning 51.0% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Shelton’s service game winning percentage is 81.8% (winning 504 of 616 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 18.0% (winning 112 of 622 return games).
- Shelton has an 83.6% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and an 18.9% winning percentage in return games (342 of 409 service games, and 79 of 417 return games).
- Shelton ranks 240th in break point win percentage (41.5%) after going 97-for-234 on break points.
- On hard courts, Shelton has won 41.9% of break points (67 out of 160, to rank 134th).
Shelton Recent Performances
- Shelton was beaten by Sebastian Korda short of the final (7-6, 2-6, 6-7) on October 12 in the quarterfinals of his last tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- Shelton averaged 28 games per match in Shanghai in four matches.
- Shelton won 83.9% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games in Shanghai.
- In his 69 matches so far this year, Sinner has played an average of 23.6 games across all court types (20.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Sinner has played 22.7 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 46 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Sinner has won 31.0% of his return games and 85.0% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Sinner has won 30.8% of his return games and 85.4% of his service games.
- Sinner has converted 237 of 560 break points overall (42.3%), and is 195th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Sinner has converted 149 of 337 break points (44.2%).
Sinner Recent Performances
- Sinner was defeated by Shelton (6-2, 3-6, 6-7) on October 10 in the round of 16s of the Rolex Shanghai Masters (his most recent tournament).
- Sinner played three matches in Shanghai, and he averaged 25.7 games per match.
- In China, Sinner clinched 33 of 38 service games (86.8%) and 10 of 39 return games (25.6%).