Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Shevchenko vs. Chun Hsin Tseng Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Shevchenko (-200)||Chun Hsin Tseng (+160)|
In a match slated for Thursday, Chun Hsin Tseng (No. 345 in rankings) will face Alexander Shevchenko (No. 85) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Shevchenko vs. Tseng Matchup History
- Shevchenko and Tseng are 1-1 versus each other. Tseng won their previous meeting on September 7, 2023, 3-6, 7-5, 6-1.
- In five head-to-head sets, Shevchenko has won three, and Tseng two.
- Shevchenko has won 24 games versus Tseng (52.2%), while Tseng has taken 22.
- Shevchenko and Tseng have averaged 23 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- In his 34 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Shevchenko is averaging 23.3 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 47.5% of those games.
- On hard courts, Shevchenko has played 17 matches (averaging 23.9 games per match — 23.9 in best-of-three matches — and 10.7 games per set).
- Shevchenko has a 69.3% service game winning percentage and a 23.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (187 service games won out of 270, and 64 return games won out of 270).
- Shevchenko has 87 wins in 120 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 72.5%), and 22 wins in 121 return games (18.2%).
- Shevchenko’s 41.4% break point win percentage (60-for-145) is 284th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Shevchenko ranks 212th in break point winning percentage (40.0%) after going 20-for-50.
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- In the The Astana Open, Shevchenko’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 120-ranked Hamad Medjedovic on September 29 in the round of 16 round.
- Shevchenko played an average of 19.5 games in his two matches in Nur-Sultan.
- In Kazakhstan, Shevchenko won 16 of 20 service games (80%) and four of 19 return games (21.1%).
- In his 11 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Tseng has averaged 26.9 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and won 44.3% of the games.
- In six matches in the past year on hard courts, Tseng has averaged 29 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set, winning 46.0% of the games.
- Tseng has a 75.8% winning percentage on serve and a 9.9% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Tseng has gone 39-for-49 in service games on hard courts (79.6%), and 2-for-48 in return games (4.2%).
Tseng Recent Performances
- Tseng is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 6-3 victory over No. 347-ranked Yasutaka Uchiyama in the qualifying round on Tuesday.
- In the qualification round 1s round of the Wimbledon, Tseng’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 6-3, 1-6 by No. 220-ranked Tung-Lin Wu on June 26.
- In his one match in London, Tseng averaged 25 games per match.
- Tseng clinched 75% of his service games and 7.7% of his return games in London.