Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Shevchenko vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Botic Van de Zandschulp (-225)||Alexander Shevchenko (+175)|
On Wednesday, Botic Van de Zandschulp (No. 68 in the world) takes on Alexander Shevchenko (No. 85) in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open.
Shevchenko vs. Van de Zandschulp Matchup History
- Shevchenko has not matched up against Van de Zandschulp in the past five years.
- Shevchenko has played 32 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.5 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 47.3% of those games.
- Shevchenko has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.5 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.8 games per set while winning 45.7% of games.
- Shevchenko has a 68.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (171 service games won out of 250) and a 23.9% return game winning percentage (60 return games won out of 251).
- Shevchenko has 71 wins in 100 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 71%), and 18 wins in 102 return games (17.6%).
- Shevchenko is 56-for-136 on break points (41.2%) to rank 288th.
- On hard courts, Shevchenko is 221st in break point winning percentage (39.0%) after going 16-for-41.
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- Shevchenko was beaten by Cameron Norrie (3-6, 2-6, 2-6) on August 29 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the US Open.
- Shevchenko played an average of 25 games in his one match in New York.
- In United States, Shevchenko won seven of 12 service games (58.3%) and zero of 13 return games (0%).
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- Van de Zandschulp has played 30 matches this year (winning 47.7% of games across all court types), and 25.8 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Van de Zandschulp has played 24.9 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) in his 16 matches on hard courts this year.
- Van de Zandschulp has won 23.8% of his return games so far this year, and 71.9% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Van de Zandschulp has won 74.2% of his games on serve, and 23% on return.
- Van de Zandschulp has converted 33.3% of his break-point chances overall (85 of 255).
- Van de Zandschulp is 145th in break points won on hard courts, converting 44 of 123 (35.8%).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the US Open (his most recent tournament), Van de Zandschulp was beaten by Daniel Evans 6-1, 1-6, 3-6, 3-6 on August 31.
- Van de Zandschulp played two matches in New York, averaging 20.5 games.
- Van de Zandschulp clinched 71.4% of his service games and 20% of his return games while playing in United States.