Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sho Shimabukuro vs. Cristian Garin Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Cristian Garin (-215)||Sho Shimabukuro (+170)|
In the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships Round of 32 on Monday, No. 143-ranked Sho Shimabukuro takes on No. 94 Cristian Garin.
Shimabukuro vs. Garin Matchup History
- Shimabukuro and Garin have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Shimabukuro has played 25.5 games per match, and 25.3 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 19 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- Shimabukuro, in 15 matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 24.8 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.1% of them.
- Shimabukuro has won 19.6% of his return games and 80.8% of his service games over the past year.
- On hard courts, Shimabukuro, over the past year, has been victorious in 79.6% of his service games and 21.5% of his return games.
Shimabukuro Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Shimabukuro’s last tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 311-ranked Arthur Weber on October 2 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Shimabukuro played an average of 31 games in his one match in Shanghai.
- Through 46 matches this year, Garin has played 23.3 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 25 matches so far this year on hard courts, Garin has played 23 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.0% of them.
- Garin has won 76.5% of his service games this year, and 25.3% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Garin has won 77.9% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Garin has converted 92 of 237 break points (38.8%).
- Garin has converted 34.5% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (39 of 113).
Garin Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Saturday, Garin defeated No. 75-ranked Rinky Hijikata, 5-7, 6-3, 6-2.
- In the round of 64s of the Rolex Shanghai Masters (his most recent tournament), Garin was defeated by Daniil Medvedev 3-6, 3-6 on October 7.
- Garin participated in two matches in Shanghai, and he averaged 20.5 games per match.
- Garin’s service-game winning percentage was 70% in China, and he won 23.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.