Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Daniel Altmaier Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Jannik Sinner (-1200)||Daniel Altmaier (+750)|
Jannik Sinner (No. 9 ranking) will take on Daniel Altmaier (No. 79) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Thursday, June 1.
Sinner vs. Altmaier Matchup History
- In the one match between Sinner and Altmaier in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the US Open, Sinner won 5-7, 6-2, 6-1, 3-6, 6-1.
- In five total sets against one another, Sinner has won three, and Altmaier two.
- Sinner has won more versus Altmaier in 43 total games between them, 26 (60.5%) compared to Altmaier’s 17.
- Sinner and Altmaier have averaged 43 games and five sets in their one match against each other.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Sinner has competed in 38 total matches with a 58.7% game winning percentage. He averages 21.4 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- On clay, Sinner has played 10 matches, averaging 20.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Sinner has a service game winning percentage of 82.9% on all surfaces (329-for-397 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.2% (136-for-398 in return games).
- Sinner has a 77.5% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay, and a 41.3% winning percentage in return games (79 of 102 service games, and 43 of 104 return games).
- Sinner is 65th in break point win percentage (47.8%) after going 129-for-270 on break points this year.
- On clay, Sinner has won 53.9% of break points (41 out of 76, to rank 70th).
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Sinner was victorious 6-1, 6-4, 6-1 against Alexandre Muller on Monday.
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Sinner lost in the round of 16 to No. 31-ranked Francisco Cerundolo, 7-6, 2-6, 2-6 on May 16.
- There were 25.3 games, on average, in Sinner’s three matches in Rome.
- Sinner won 73.7% of his service games and 34.2% of his return games in Rome.
- In his 22 matches this year, Altmaier has played an average of 23.7 games across all court surfaces (36.5 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Altmaier has played 13 matches this year while winning 55.8% of games and 22.6 games per match (29.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Altmaier has won 81.9% of his service games so far this year, and 16.9% of his return games.
- Altmaier has won 85.7% of his service games on clay, and 21.4% of his return games.
- Altmaier has converted 29 of 102 break points overall (28.4%), and is 156th in break points won.
- On clay, Altmaier has converted 22 of 74 break points (29.7%).
Altmaier Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Altmaier won 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 against Marc-Andrea Huesler on Monday.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his last tournament), Altmaier was beaten by Frances Tiafoe 6-3, 5-7, 3-6 on May 13.
- Altmaier participated in four matches in Rome, and he averaged 24 games per match.
- Altmaier won 79.3% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games in Rome.