Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jannik Sinner (-1100)||Sebastian Baez (+600)|
On Sunday, Sebastian Baez (No. 29 in the world) meets Jannik Sinner (No. 4) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Sinner vs. Baez Matchup History
- Sinner and Baez have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Sinner is averaging 23.5 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 66 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 58.4% game winning percentage.
- Through 43 matches on hard courts this year, Sinner averages 22.4 games per match (19.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set with a 58.7% game winning percentage.
- Sinner has an 85% service game winning percentage and a 31.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (655 service games won out of 771, and 239 return games won out of 764).
- Sinner has an 85.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 31.2% winning percentage in return games (407 of 477 service games, and 147 of 471 return games).
- Sinner is 228-for-543 on break points (42.0%) to rank 193rd.
- On hard courts, Sinner is 140-for-320 on break points (43.8%) to rank 106th.
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Saturday, Sinner beat No. 80-ranked Marcos Giron, 7-6, 6-2.
- In his last tournament, the China Open, Sinner made the final and then beat No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev, 7-6, 7-6 on October 4.
- In his five matches in Beijing, Sinner played an average of 23.8 games.
- Sinner’s service-game winning percentage in China was 87.9%, and he won 34.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 49 matches so far this year, Baez has played 23.9 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.0% of them (across all court types).
- Baez has played 24 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 15 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Baez has won 29% of his return games so far this year, and 75.1% of his service games.
- Baez has won 73.5% of his service games on hard courts, and 27.9% of his return games.
- Baez is 203rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 163 of 381 (42.8%).
- Baez has converted 45.4% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (49 of 108).
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez defeated No. 273-ranked Dane Sweeny 6-2, 6-4 on Friday to make the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s of his last tournament (The Astana Open), Baez was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 107-ranked Jurij Rodionov on September 29.
- Baez played one match in Nur-Sultan, and he averaged 18 games per match.
- Baez secured 55.6% of his service games (five of nine) in Kazakhstan along with 11.1% of his return games (one of nine).