Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Juan Manuel Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jannik Sinner (-3500)||Juan Manuel Cerundolo (+1300)|
Jannik Sinner (No. 8 ranking) will take on Juan Manuel Cerundolo (No. 111) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Sinner vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- Sinner has not matched up against Cerundolo in the past five years.
- Sinner has played 45 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.4 games per match (36.7 in best-of-five matches) and winning 58.0% of those games.
- Through five matches on grass this year, Sinner averages 22.6 games per match and 11.3 games per set with a 52.2% game winning percentage.
- Sinner is 414-for-496 in service games (for a winning percentage of 83.5%) and 158-for-494 in return games (32%) on all surfaces.
- Sinner is 50-for-57 in service games on grass (winning 87.7%) and 9-for-56 in return games (16.1%).
- Sinner’s 150 break points won on 345 total break points (43.5% win percentage) is 109th this year.
- On grass, Sinner is 59th in break point win percentage (20.5%) after going 9-for-44.
Sinner Recent Performances
- Sinner was beaten in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament (Terra Wortmann Open) 5-7, 0-2 by No. 48-ranked Alexander Bublik on June 23.
- In Halle, Sinner’s three matches included 25.3 games on average.
- Sinner’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 87.2%, and he won 16.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- Cerundolo has played 21.5 games per match in his 20 matches this year across all court types.
- Cerundolo has played one match on grass this year, and 20 games per match.
- Cerundolo has won 70.5% of his service games this year, and 25.9% of his return games.
- Cerundolo has converted 27 of 76 break points overall (35.5%), and is 226th in break points won.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo was beaten by Skander Mansouri (4-6, 4-6) on June 24 in the qualification round 1s of Viking International Eastbourne (his most recent tournament).
- Cerundolo’s one match in Eastbourne had an average of 20 game per match.