Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Novak Djokovic Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, July 14
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Novak Djokovic (-550)||Jannik Sinner (+425)|
Jannik Sinner (No. 8 ranking) will take on Novak Djokovic (No. 2) in the semifinals of Wimbledon on Friday, July 14.
Sinner vs. Djokovic Matchup History
- Against one another, Djokovic has two wins and Sinner has zero. In their last meeting, on July 5, 2022, Djokovic won 5-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
- Djokovic and Sinner have played seven sets against each other, and Djokovic has the advantage, taking five of them. Sinner has won two.
- In 63 total games against one another, Djokovic has taken 37, and Sinner 26.
- In two matches versus one another, Sinner and Djokovic have averaged 31.5 games and 3.5 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Sinner has played 50 total matches with a 58.7% game winning percentage. He averages 23.2 games per match (34 in best-of-five matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- In 10 matches on grass this year, Sinner averages 26.7 games per match (30.8 in best-of-five matches) and 9.9 games per set with a 58.8% game winning percentage.
- Sinner is 485-for-573 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 84.6%) and 185-for-571 in return games (32.4%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on grass courts, Sinner has a 90.3% winning percentage in service games and a 27.1% winning percentage in return games (121 service games won out of 134, and 36 return games won out of 133 on grass).
- Sinner has won 42.8% of his break points this year (176 out of 411, to rank 145th).
- On grass courts this year, Sinner has won 31.8% of break points (35 out of 110, which ranks 30th).
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Sinner won 6-4, 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 versus Roman Safiullin on Tuesday.
- In his most recent tournament, Terra Wortmann Open, Sinner lost in the quarterfinals to No. 48-ranked Alexander Bublik, 5-7, 0-2 on June 23.
- In Halle, Sinner’s three matches included 25.3 games on average.
- While playing in Germany, Sinner won 87.2% of his service games and 16.2% of his return games.
- Djokovic has played 28.1 games per match (31.9 in best-of-five matches) in his 36 matches this year across all court types.
- In his five matches on grass this year, Djokovic has played an average of 35.6 games (35.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has won 87.5% of his service games this year, and 33% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Djokovic has won 96.6% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Djokovic has converted 141 of 348 break points overall (40.5%), and is 149th in break points won.
- On grass, Djokovic has converted 16 of 45 break points (35.6%).
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic beat Andrey Rublev 4-6, 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday in the quarterfinals.
- Djokovic was victorious in his last tournament (French Open) on June 11, beating No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud 7-6, 6-3, 7-5 in the final.
- Djokovic participated in seven matches in Paris, and he averaged 32.4 games per match.
- Djokovic won 84.7% of his service games and 41.4% of his return games in Paris.