Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Marcos Giron Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jannik Sinner (-750)||Marcos Giron (+475)|
In the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, Jannik Sinner (ranked No. 4) faces Marcos Giron (No. 80).
Sinner vs. Giron Matchup History
- Sinner has not squared off against Giron in the past five years.
- Sinner has played 65 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.5 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 58.5% of those games.
- In 42 matches on hard courts this year, Sinner averages 22.4 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set with a 58.8% game winning percentage.
- Sinner has a service game winning percentage of 84.7% on all surfaces (643-for-759 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.6% (237-for-750 in return games).
- Sinner is 395-for-465 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 84.9%) and 145-for-457 in return games (31.7%).
- Sinner is 228-for-538 on break points (42.4%) which ranks 194th.
- On hard courts so far this year, Sinner ranks 107th in break point winning percentage (44.4%) after going 140-for-315.
Sinner Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the China Open, Sinner beat No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz in the semifinal, 7-6, 6-1 on October 3 but then withdrew.
- In his one match in Beijing, Sinner played an average of 32 games.
- Sinner won 82.4% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games in Beijing.
- Giron has played 49 matches so far this year, and 25.3 games per match across all court surfaces (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Giron has played 25.0 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches on hard courts this year.
- Giron has won 21.8% of his return games this year, and 78.0% of his service games.
- Giron has won 19.2% of his return games on hard courts, and 77.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 34.7% of his break-point opportunities (114 of 329).
- On hard courts, Giron has converted 57 of 187 break points (30.5%).
Giron Recent Performances
- Giron is coming off a 6-4, 6-2 victory over No. 91-ranked Daniel Elahi Galan in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- Giron was beaten by Dominic Thiem (3-6, 6-4, 6-7) on September 30 in the round of 16s of The Astana Open (his last tournament).
- Giron participated in two matches in Nur-Sultan, and he averaged 35.5 games per match.
- Giron secured 88.6% of his service games (31 of 35) in Kazakhstan along with 11.1% of his return games (four of 36).