Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Quentin Halys Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jannik Sinner (-650)||Quentin Halys (+450)|
Quentin Halys (No. 79) will face Jannik Sinner (No. 8) in the Round of 32 of Wimbledon on Friday, July 7.
Sinner vs. Halys Matchup History
- Sinner and Halys have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Sinner is averaging 22.5 games per match (33.9 in best-of-five matches) in his 47 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 58.7% game winning percentage.
- On grass courts, Sinner has played seven matches (averaging 23.4 games per match (25.5 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set).
- Sinner is 439-for-522 in service games (for a winning percentage of 84.1%) and 170-for-519 in return games (32.8%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on grass courts, Sinner has a 90.4% winning percentage in service games and a 25.9% winning percentage in return games (75 service games won out of 83, and 21 return games won out of 81 on grass).
- Sinner’s 44.0% break point win percentage (162-for-368) ranks 109th this year.
- On grass courts so far this year, Sinner is 35th in break point winning percentage (31.3%) after going 21-for-67.
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Sinner beat No. 98-ranked Diego Schwartzman, 7-5, 6-1, 6-2.
- In the Terra Wortmann Open, Sinner’s last tournament, he was beaten in the quarterfinals 5-7, 0-2 by No. 48-ranked Alexander Bublik on June 23.
- There were 25.3 games, on average, in Sinner’s three matches in Halle.
- Sinner won 34 of 39 service games (87.2%) in Germany along with six of 37 return games (16.2%).
- In his 29 matches so far this year, Halys has played an average of 26.9 games across all court types (44.5 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Halys has won 85.3% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games.
- Halys is 175th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 49 of 131 (37.4%).
Halys Recent Performances
- Halys defeated No. 87-ranked Aleksandar Vukic 6-3, 6-1, 6-4 on Thursday to advance to the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s of his last tournament (French Open), Halys was beaten 4-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-7, 6-7 by No. 423-ranked Guido Pella on May 30.
- Halys played one match in Paris, averaging 57 games per match.
- Halys’ service-game winning percentage was 82.8% in France, and he captured 17.9% of his games on his opponent’s serve.