Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Roman Safiullin Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jannik Sinner (-700)||Roman Safiullin (+475)|
Jannik Sinner (No. 8 ranking) will face Roman Safiullin (No. 92) in the quarterfinals of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 11.
Sinner vs. Safiullin Matchup History
- Sinner and Safiullin have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Sinner has played 49 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.0 games per match (33.9 in best-of-five matches) and winning 58.7% of those games.
- Sinner averages 25.8 games per match (29.8 in best-of-five matches) and 10.1 games per set through nine matches on grass this year.
- Sinner has an 84.5% service game winning percentage and a 32.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (470 service games won out of 556, and 179 return games won out of 553).
- While playing on grass, Sinner has a 90.6% winning percentage in service games and a 26.1% winning percentage in return games (106 service games won out of 117, and 30 return games won out of 115 on grass).
- Sinner has won 42.6% of his break points this year (170 out of 399, which ranks 129th).
- On grass this year, Sinner has won 29.6% of break points (29 out of 98, which ranks 33rd).
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Sunday, Sinner beat No. 85-ranked Daniel Elahi Galan, 7-6, 6-4, 6-3.
- Sinner was beaten by Alexander Bublik short of the final (5-7, 0-2) on June 23 in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament, Terra Wortmann Open.
- In his three matches in Halle, Sinner played an average of 25.3 games.
- Sinner won 34 of 39 service games (87.2%) in Germany along with six of 37 return games (16.2%).
- In his 33 matches so far this year, Safiullin has played an average of 23.1 games across all court types (43.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Safiullin has played eight matches on grass this year, and 22.0 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Safiullin has won 75.4% of his service games and 20.2% of his return games.
- Safiullin has won 74.2% of his service games on grass, and 17.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin has converted 34 of 80 break points (42.5%).
- On grass, Safiullin has converted five of 13 break points (38.5%).
Safiullin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Safiullin was victorious 3-6, 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 against Denis Shapovalov on Sunday.
- Safiullin was defeated by Lloyd Harris (6-7, 3-6) on June 27 in the round of 16s of Mallorca Championships (his most recent tournament).
- Safiullin played four matches in Mallorca, and he averaged 23.3 games per match.
- In Philippines, Safiullin captured 17 of 20 service games (85%) and four of 19 return games (21.1%).