Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Diego Schwartzman Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, July 5
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jannik Sinner (-1400)||Diego Schwartzman (+800)|
Diego Schwartzman (No. 98) will face Jannik Sinner (No. 8) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Wednesday, July 5.
Sinner vs. Schwartzman Matchup History
- Sinner and Schwartzman have played three times in the past five years and Sinner is 3-0, including a 6-2, 6-4 win for Sinner last time around at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell on April 19, 2023.
- In six head-to-head sets, Sinner has won six, and Schwartzman zero.
- Sinner has won 33 games versus Schwartzman (75.0%), while Schwartzman has taken 11.
- In three matchups between Sinner and Schwartzman, they have averaged 14.7 games and two sets per match.
- Sinner has averaged 22.4 games per match (36.7 in best-of-five matches) through his 45 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 58.0% of games.
- Sinner averages 22.6 games per match and 11.3 games per set in five matches on grass courts this year.
- Sinner is 414-for-496 in service games (a winning percentage of 83.5%) and 158-for-494 in return games (32.0%) on all surfaces.
- Sinner has an 87.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass and a 16.1% winning percentage in return games (50 of 57 in service games, and nine of 56 in return games).
- Sinner is 150-for-345 on break points (43.5%) to rank 110th.
- Sinner has won 20.5% of break points on grass courts (nine out of 44, to rank 70th).
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Sinner won 6-2, 6-2, 6-2 against Juan Manuel Cerundolo on Monday.
- Sinner was beaten by Alexander Bublik short of the final (5-7, 0-2) on June 23 in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament, Terra Wortmann Open.
- In his three matches in Halle, Sinner played an average of 25.3 games.
- Sinner won 87.2% of his service games and 16.2% of his return games in Halle.
- In his 25 matches so far this year, Schwartzman has played an average of 21.9 games across all court types (33.0 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Schwartzman has played three matches so far this year, totaling 19.7 games per match (25.0 in best-of-five matches) while winning 57.6% of games.
- Thus far this year, Schwartzman has won 65.6% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games.
- Schwartzman has won 73.3% of his service games on grass, and 41.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Schwartzman has converted 73 of 174 break points (42.0%).
- Schwartzman has converted 12 of 26 break points on grass (46.2%), and is 56th in break points won.
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- Schwartzman beat Miomir Kecmanovic 6-0, 6-3, 6-4 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- In the round of 16s round of cinch Championships, Schwartzman’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 18-ranked Alex de Minaur on June 22.
- Schwartzman participated in two matches in London, averaging 17 games per match.
- Schwartzman’s service-game winning percentage was 64.7% in United Kingdom, and he won 29.4% of his games on his opponent’s serve.