Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jannik Sinner vs. Ben Shelton Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jannik Sinner (-400)||Ben Shelton (+300)|
On Tuesday, Ben Shelton (No. 20 in the world) takes on Jannik Sinner (No. 4) in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Sinner vs. Shelton Matchup History
- Sinner has not gone toe to toe with Shelton in the past five years.
- Sinner has played 66 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.5 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 58.4% of those games.
- Sinner has played 43 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.4 games per match (19.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set while winning 58.7% of games.
- Sinner has compiled a service game winning percentage of 85.0% on all surfaces (655-for-771 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.3% (239-for-764 in return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Sinner has an 85.3% winning percentage in service games and a 31.2% winning percentage in return games (407 service games won out of 477, and 147 return games won out of 471).
- Sinner is 228-for-543 on break points (42.0%) to rank 193rd.
- On hard courts so far this year, Sinner ranks 106th in break point winning percentage (43.8%) after going 140-for-320.
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Sunday, Sinner beat No. 29-ranked Sebastian Baez, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
- Sinner won his previous tournament (the China Open), defeating No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev in the final 7-6, 7-6 on October 4.
- In his five matches in Beijing, Sinner played an average of 23.8 games.
- Sinner won 87.9% of his service games and 34.4% of his return games in Beijing.
- In his 38 matches so far this year, Shelton has played an average of 29.6 games across all court types (24.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Shelton has played 24 matches so far this year, totaling 29.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.0% of games.
- Shelton has won 18.0% of his return games so far this year, and 81.6% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Shelton has won 83.6% of his service games and 19.1% of his return games.
- Shelton is 240th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 89 of 202 (44.1%).
- On hard courts, Shelton has converted 59 of 128 break points (46.1%).
Shelton Recent Performances
- Shelton defeated Roman Safiullin 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday in the Round of 32.
- In his last tournament, the US Open, Shelton was defeated by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic 3-6, 2-6, 6-7 in the semifinals on September 8.
- In his six matches in New York, Shelton played an average of 31.3 games per match.
- Shelton’s service-game winning percentage was 81.5% in United States, and he won 29.2% of his games on his opponent’s serve.