Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Timofey Skatov vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Grigor Dimitrov (-1200)||Timofey Skatov (+700)|
No. 147-ranked Timofey Skatov will take on No. 29 Grigor Dimitrov in the French Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, May 30.
Skatov vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- Skatov has not gone toe to toe with Dimitrov in the past five years.
- Through 12 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Skatov has played 21.0 games per match. He won 48.8% of them.
- In his eight matches on a clay surface over the past year, Skatov has averaged 20.6 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Skatov has won 83.3% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
Skatov Recent Performances
- Skatov defeated Felipe Alves 2-6, 7-5, 6-3 on Friday in the qualifying round.
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Skatov fell in the qualification round 1 to No. 137-ranked Fabian Marozsan, 0-6, 6-2, 5-7 on May 8.
- In his one match in Rome, Skatov played an average of 26 games.
- Dimitrov has played 23.7 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 24 matches this year across all court types.
- In his 12 matches on clay so far this year, Dimitrov has played an average of 22.1 games.
- So far this year, Dimitrov has won 80.6% of his service games and 23.9% of his return games.
- Dimitrov has won 78.8% of his service games on clay, and 24.1% of his return games.
- Dimitrov is 100th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 59 of 148 (39.9%).
- Dimitrov has converted 39.4% of his break-point chances on clay (28 of 71).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- In the final of the Gonet Geneva Open (his last tournament), Dimitrov was defeated 6-7, 1-6 by No. 54-ranked Nicolas Jarry on May 27.
- Dimitrov’s four matches in Genève included an average of 26.5 games per match.
- Dimitrov won 79.2% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.