Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Matteo Berrettini Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Matteo Berrettini (-170)||Lorenzo Sonego (+135)|
In the MercedesCup Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 20-ranked Matteo Berrettini versus No. 48 Lorenzo Sonego.
Sonego vs. Berrettini Matchup History
- Berrettini and Sonego have played two times in the past five years, and Berrettini has been victorious every time, including their last meeting at the MercedesCup on June 10, 2022 (3-6, 6-3, 6-4).
- Berrettini has won four sets off Sonego (80.0%), compared to Sonego’s one.
- Berrettini and Sonego have played 48 total games against each other, with Berrettini winning 27 and Sonego 21.
- Sonego and Berrettini have averaged 24 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
- In his 29 matches played this year across all court types, Sonego is averaging 25.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.4% of those games.
- Sonego is 302-for-372 in service games (a winning percentage of 81.2%) and 73-for-372 in return games (19.6%) on all surfaces.
- Sonego has won 40.6% of his break points this year (67 out of 165, which ranks 133rd).
Sonego Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the French Open), Sonego was defeated by Karen Khachanov 6-1, 4-6, 6-7, 1-6 on June 4, in the round of 16.
- Sonego averaged 38.8 games per match in Paris in four matches.
- In France, Sonego won 60 of 76 service games (78.9%) and 21 of 79 return games (26.6%).
- In his 32 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Berrettini has averaged 25.7 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.7% of the games.
- In seven matches in the past year on grass, Berrettini has averaged 23.7 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set, winning 57.8% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Berrettini’s service game winning percentage has been 85.0% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 22.9%.
- Berrettini is 75-for-81 in service games on grass (92.6%) and 21-for-85 in return games (24.7%).
Berrettini Recent Performances
- In Berrettini’s three matches in Monte-Carlo, there was an average of 17.7 games per match.
- Berrettini’s service-game winning percentage was 88.5% in Monaco, and he was victorious in 25.9% of his games on his opponent’s serve.