Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Sonego (-130)||Francisco Cerundolo (+105)|
Francisco Cerundolo (No. 21) will face Lorenzo Sonego (No. 52) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Tuesday, October 24.
Sonego vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- In the sole match between Sonego and Cerundolo in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Miami Open presented by Itau, Cerundolo won 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
- Cerundolo has taken two sets off Sonego (66.7%), compared to Sonego’s one.
- In 26 total games against one another, Cerundolo has taken 15, and Sonego 11.
- In one matchup between Sonego and Cerundolo, they have averaged 26 games and three sets per match.
- In his 52 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Sonego is averaging 25.1 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.3% of those games.
- Sonego has played 30 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 50.5% of games.
- Sonego has an 80.7% service game winning percentage and a 19.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (510 service games won out of 632, and 121 return games won out of 629).
- Sonego is 277-for-344 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 80.5%) and 60-for-330 in return games (18.2%).
- Sonego’s 112 break points won on 278 total break points (40.3% win percentage) ranks 229th this year.
- On hard courts, Sonego is 149th in break point winning percentage (39.3%) after going 57-for-145.
Sonego Recent Performances
- Sonego remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 6-1, 3-6, 4-6 against Alexandre Muller.
- In his most recent tournament, the Stockholm Open, Sonego lost in the round of 16 to No. 109-ranked Pavel Kotov, 4-6, 5-7 on October 18.
- There were 25.5 games, on average, in Sonego’s two matches in Stockholm.
- Sonego won 80.8% of his service games and 16% of his return games in Stockholm.
- Cerundolo has played 26.6 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) in his 56 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 18 matches so far this year on hard courts, Cerundolo has played 28.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.4% of them.
- Cerundolo has won 29.6% of his return games so far this year, and 75.1% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Cerundolo has won 25.4% of his return games and 75.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 208 of 516 break points (40.3%).
- On hard courts, Cerundolo has converted 62 of 134 break points (46.3%).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Cerundolo’s previous tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 1-6 by No. 113-ranked Diego Schwartzman on October 17.
- Cerundolo participated in one match in Tokyo, and he averaged 17 games per match.
- Cerundolo’s service-game winning percentage was 37.5% in Japan, and he was victorious in 22.2% of his games on his opponent’s serve.