Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Ugo Humbert Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
Ugo Humbert (No. 40) will meet Lorenzo Sonego (No. 48) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, May 31.
Sonego vs. Humbert Matchup History
- Sonego and Humbert are 1-1 against each other. Sonego won their last meeting on April 11, 2023, 3-6, 7-5, 7-5.
- Humbert and Sonego have played five sets against each other, and Humbert has the edge, winning three of them. Sonego has won two.
- Humbert and Sonego have played 52 total games against each other, with Humbert winning 28 and Sonego 24.
- Sonego and Humbert have squared off two times, averaging 26 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Sonego has played 25 total matches with a 49.9% game winning percentage. He averages 23.6 games per match (45.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- On clay, Sonego has played eight matches, averaging 22.5 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Sonego’s service game winning percentage is 81.8% (winning 242 of 296 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.7% (taking 52 of 293 return games).
- On clay surfaces, Sonego has a 78.7% winning percentage in service games and a 17.6% winning percentage in return games (70 service games won out of 89, and 16 return games won out of 91 on clay).
- Sonego ranks 113th in break point winning percentage (39.3%) after going 48-for-122 on break points this year.
- Sonego has claimed 46.9% of break points on clay surfaces so far this year (15 out of 32, which ranks 133rd).
Sonego Recent Performances
- Sonego defeated No. 36-ranked Ben Shelton 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, 6-3 on Sunday to reach the Round of 64.
- In his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Sonego was defeated by Stefanos Tsitsipas 3-6, 6-7 on May 15, in the round of 32.
- There were 19.3 games, on average, in Sonego’s three matches in Rome.
- Sonego’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 90%, and he won 25% on his opponent’s serve.
- Humbert has played 36 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 26.7 games per match and winning 50.0% of the games.
- On clay, Humbert has played six matches, and has averaged 26.8 games per match and 10.7 games per set.
- Humbert has a 77.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (311 of 399 games) and an 18.8% return game winning percentage (72 of 383).
- Playing on clay, Humbert has a 72.4% winning percentage on serve, and 18.9% on return.
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert beat No. 47-ranked Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 6-3, 6-1 on Sunday to make the Round of 64.
- Humbert was beaten by Emil Ruusuvuori (4-6, 6-3, 6-7) on May 11 in the round of 128s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his most recent tournament).
- Humbert participated in one match in Rome, averaging 32 games per match.
- Humbert clinched 64.7% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games in Rome.