Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nicolas Jarry (-130)||Lorenzo Sonego (+105)|
In the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Monday, Lorenzo Sonego (ranked No. 59) takes on Nicolas Jarry (No. 22).
Sonego vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Sonego and Jarry have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Sonego has played 45 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.5 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.9% of those games.
- In 23 matches on hard courts this year, Sonego averages 24.3 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set with a 49.6% game winning percentage.
- Sonego has an 80.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (461 service games won out of 573) and a 19.3% return game winning percentage (111 return games won out of 574).
- Sonego has gone 228-for-285 in service games while playing on hard courts (80% winning percentage), and 50-for-275 in return games (18.2%).
- Sonego’s 102 break points won on 256 total break points (39.8% winning percentage) ranks 227th this year.
- Sonego’s 47 break points won on 123 total break points on hard courts so far this year (38.2% win percentage) ranks 148th.
Sonego Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Sonego won 2-6, 6-2, 6-3 against Frances Tiafoe on Saturday.
- In his most recent tournament, the China Open, Sonego fell in the round of 32 to No. 36-ranked Ugo Humbert, 5-7, 6-3, 0-6 on September 28.
- Sonego averaged 27 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- While playing in China, Sonego won 64.3% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games.
- Through 54 matches this year, Jarry has played 26.3 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.3% of them (across all court types).
- Jarry has played 27.8 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 18 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- So far this year, Jarry has won 20.7% of his return games and 85.5% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Jarry has won 19.9% of his return games and 85.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 39.5% of his break-point chances (123 of 311).
- On hard courts, Jarry has converted 42 of 92 break points (45.7%).
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Saturday, Jarry beat No. 148-ranked Terence Atmane, 7-5, 6-2.
- In the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the China Open), Jarry was beaten 1-6, 7-6, 3-6 by No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev on October 2.
- Jarry participated in three matches in Beijing, and he averaged 28 games per match.
- Jarry won 85.4% of his service games (35 of 41) in China along with 16.3% of his return games (seven of 43).