Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Pavel Kotov Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Sonego (-215)||Pavel Kotov (+170)|
In the Stockholm Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 55-ranked Lorenzo Sonego takes on No. 109 Pavel Kotov.
Sonego vs. Kotov Matchup History
- Sonego and Kotov have not played one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Sonego has played 49 total matches with a 50.2% game winning percentage. He averages 25.3 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Sonego has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.1 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set while winning 50.3% of games.
- Sonego is 503-for-621 in service games (a winning percentage of 81%) and 119-for-618 in return games (19.3%) on all surfaces.
- Sonego has gone 270-for-333 in service games when playing on hard courts (81.1% winning percentage), and 58-for-319 in return games (18.2%).
- Sonego is 110-for-275 on break points (40.0%) which ranks 227th.
- On hard courts, Sonego has won 38.7% of break points (55 out of 142, which ranks 144th).
Sonego Recent Performances
- Sonego is coming off a 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 51-ranked Dusan Lajovic in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In his last tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Sonego was defeated by Nicolas Jarry 6-7, 2-6 on October 9, in the round of 32.
- Sonego averaged 21 games per match in Shanghai in three matches.
- While playing in China, Sonego won 84.8% of his service games and 20% of his return games.
- Kotov has played 46 matches this year (winning 49.8% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.8 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 22 matches on hard courts so far this year, Kotov has played an average of 24.3 games (23 in best-of-three matches).
- Kotov has won 21.5% of his return games this year, and 74.8% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Kotov has won 15.2% of his return games and 75% of his service games.
- Kotov has converted 40.3% of his break-point opportunities overall (60 of 149).
- Kotov has converted 37.7% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (20 of 53).
Kotov Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Kotov was victorious 6-7, 6-3, 7-6 against Christopher Eubanks on Tuesday.
- Kotov was defeated by No. 44-ranked Arthur Fils 1-6, 4-6 in the round of 128 of his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 5.
- In his one match in Shanghai, Kotov played an average of 17 games per match.
- Kotov secured 50% of his service games (four of eight) in China along with 11.1% of his return games (one of nine).