Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Andy Murray Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andy Murray (-215)||Lorenzo Sonego (+165)|
In the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Tuesday, Lorenzo Sonego (ranked No. 41) takes on Andy Murray (No. 44).
Sonego vs. Murray Matchup History
- Sonego and Murray have played one time in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, and Murray was victorious 4-6, 6-1, 7-6.
- Murray has taken two sets against Sonego (66.7%), while Sonego has won one.
- In 30 total games against one another, Murray has taken 17, and Sonego 13.
- In one matchup between Sonego and Murray, they have averaged 30 games and three sets per match.
- In his 39 matches played this year across all court types, Sonego is averaging 25.5 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.4% of those games.
- Sonego averages 24.1 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 17 matches on hard courts this year.
- Sonego has a service game winning percentage of 81.8% on all surfaces (405-for-495 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 19.4% (97-for-501 in return games).
- Sonego is 172-for-207 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 83.1%) and 36-for-202 in return games (17.8%).
- Sonego’s 88 break points won on 223 total break points (39.5% win percentage) is 219th this year.
- Sonego has won 36.7% of break points on hard courts this year (33 out of 90, to rank 132nd).
Sonego Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag, Sonego fell in the semifinals to No. 72-ranked Stan Wawrinka, 3-6, 4-6 on July 29.
- In his three matches in Umag, Sonego played an average of 21 games.
- In Croatia, Sonego won 25 of 30 service games (83.3%) and 10 of 33 return games (30.3%).
- Murray has played 21 matches this year, and 29.5 games per match across all court surfaces (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 15 matches this year on hard courts, Murray has played 30.3 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.5% of them.
- Thus far this year, Murray has won 79.9% of his service games and 19.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Murray has won 81.4% of his service games and 20.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Murray has converted 31.9% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 160).
- Including hard courts only, Murray has converted 30.6% of his break-point opportunities (38 of 124).
Murray Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his last tournament (the Citi Open), Murray was eliminated 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz on August 4.
- Murray’s two matches in Washington had an average of 27.5 games per match.
- Murray won 88.5% of his service games and 13.8% of his return games while playing in United States.