Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Andrey Rublev (-320)||Lorenzo Sonego (+255)|
In a match scheduled for Friday, Andrey Rublev (No. 7 in rankings) will take on Lorenzo Sonego (No. 48) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Sonego vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Sonego and Rublev have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on May 15, 2021, ending with Sonego winning 3-6, 6-4, 6-3.
- Rublev and Sonego have played five sets versus each other, and Rublev has the advantage, taking three of them. Sonego has taken two.
- In 48 total games against one another, Rublev has won 25, and Sonego 23.
- Sonego and Rublev have met on the court two times, averaging 24 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Sonego is averaging 23.6 games per match (45.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 25 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.9% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Sonego has played eight matches, averaging 22.5 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Sonego’s service game winning percentage is 81.8% (winning 242 of 296 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.7% (taking 52 of 293 return games).
- In games on clay surfaces, Sonego has a 78.7% winning percentage in service games and a 17.6% winning percentage in return games (70 service games won out of 89, and 16 return games won out of 91 on clay).
- Sonego ranks 116th in break point winning percentage (39.3%) after going 48-for-122 on break points.
- On clay, Sonego has won 46.9% of break points (15 out of 32, to rank 142nd).
Sonego Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Sonego defeated No. 40-ranked Ugo Humbert, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6.
- Sonego was defeated by Stefanos Tsitsipas (3-6, 6-7) on May 15 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- In his three matches in Rome, Sonego played an average of 19.3 games.
- Sonego won 27 of 30 service games (90%) in Italy along with seven of 28 return games (25%).
- Rublev has played 36 matches so far this year (winning 54.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.4 games per match (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 15 matches on clay so far this year, Rublev has played an average of 23.3 games.
- Thus far this year, Rublev has won 26.2% of his return games and 82.6% of his service games.
- Rublev has won 81.8% of his service games on clay, and 33.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 38.1% of his break-point opportunities (103 of 270).
- Rublev has converted 53 of 134 break points on clay (39.6%), and is 59th in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Rublev was victorious 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 versus Corentin Moutet on Wednesday.
- In the round of 16s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rublev’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 101-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on May 16.
- In Rublev’s three matches in Rome, there was an average of 24.3 games per match.
- In Italy, Rublev captured 23 of 27 service games (85.2%) and five of 27 return games (18.5%).