Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Sonego (-230)||Alexander Shevchenko (+180)|
Alexander Shevchenko (No. 88) will face Lorenzo Sonego (No. 39) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Monday, August 14.
Sonego vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- Sonego and Shevchenko have not played one another in the past five years.
- Sonego has played 40 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.4 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.0% of those games.
- Sonego averages 23.8 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 18 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.0% game winning percentage.
- Sonego has an 81.4% service game winning percentage and a 19.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (411 service games won out of 505, and 97 return games won out of 510).
- Sonego has gone 178-for-217 in service games on hard courts (82.0% winning percentage), and 36-for-211 in return games (17.1%).
- Sonego’s 38.9% break point win percentage (88-for-226) ranks 220th this year.
- On hard courts, Sonego ranks 136th in break point win percentage (35.5%) after going 33-for-93.
Sonego Recent Performances
- Sonego was defeated by Andy Murray (6-7, 0-6) on August 8 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- Sonego averaged 19.0 games per match in Toronto in one match.
- In Canada, Sonego won six of 10 service games (60.0%) and zero of nine return games (0.0%).
- Shevchenko has played 29 matches this year (winning 48.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.4 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 12 matches this year on hard courts, Shevchenko has played 24.4 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.8% of them.
- Shevchenko has won 26.4% of his return games so far this year, and 68.7% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Shevchenko has won 73.4% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
- Shevchenko has converted 40.9% of his break-point chances overall (52 of 127).
- On hard courts, Shevchenko has converted 12 of 32 break points (37.5%).
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- Shevchenko beat Diego Schwartzman 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Shevchenko was defeated by Daniel Evans (4-6, 3-6) on August 4 in the round of 16s of the Citi Open (his most recent tournament).
- In his three matches in Washington, Shevchenko averaged 25.3 games per match.
- In United States, Shevchenko captured 27 of 38 service games (71.1%) and 11 of 38 return games (28.9%).