Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominic Stephan Stricker vs. Benjamin Bonzi Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominic Stephan Stricker (-125)||Benjamin Bonzi (+105)|
Dominic Stephan Stricker (No. 128 ranking) will meet Benjamin Bonzi (No. 108) in the Round of 32 of the US Open on Friday, September 1.
Stricker vs. Bonzi Matchup History
- Stricker has not gone toe to toe with Bonzi in the past five years.
- Stricker has averaged 28.1 games per match (39.7 in best-of-five matches) in his 20 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 52.8% of games.
- On hard courts, Stricker has played eight matches (averaging 30.1 games per match — 48.5 in best-of-five matches — and 10.5 games per set).
- Stricker has an 83.4% service game winning percentage and a 24.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (211 service games won out of 253, and 62 return games won out of 255).
- Stricker has 102 wins in 122 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 83.6%), and 34 wins in 119 return games (28.6%).
- Stricker has won 34.8% of his break points this year (56 out of 161, to rank 266th).
- Stricker’s 31 break points won on 82 total break points on hard courts this year (37.8% winning percentage) ranks 139th.
Stricker Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Stricker beat No. 7-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 7-5, 6-7, 6-7, 7-6, 3-6.
- Stricker was eliminated by Joris de Loore (6-4, 5-7, 3-6) on July 25 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023.
- There were 31 games, on average, in Stricker’s one match in Zug.
- Bonzi has played 23.8 games per match (38.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 22 matches this year across all court types.
- In his 13 matches on hard courts so far this year, Bonzi has played an average of 27.2 games (41.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Bonzi has won 76.0% of his service games so far this year, and 19.8% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Bonzi has won 20.0% of his return games and 78.8% of his service games.
- Bonzi is 281st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 47 of 135 (34.8%).
- Including hard courts only, Bonzi has converted 33.3% of his break-point opportunities (32 of 96).
Bonzi Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Bonzi defeated No. 30-ranked Christopher Eubanks, 7-6, 2-6, 6-2, 7-6.
- Bonzi was defeated by Sebastian Korda (2-6, 3-6) on August 22 in the round of 32s of the Winston-Salem Open (his last tournament).
- Bonzi’s two matches in Winston Salem had an average of 18.5 games per match.
- Bonzi clinched 73.7% of his service games (14 of 19) in United States along with 16.7% of his return games (three of 18).