Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominic Stephan Stricker vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Dominic Stephan Stricker (-120)||Miomir Kecmanovic (-105)|
In the Round of 16 of the Swiss Open Gstaad on Wednesday, Dominic Stephan Stricker (ranked No. 106) meets Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 44).
Stricker vs. Kecmanovic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Stricker and Kecmanovic have played each other.
- Stricker has played 25.5 games per match, and 23.6 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 25 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- Over the past year, Stricker has played six matches on clay, and 25.2 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Stricker has won 83.3% of his service games, and he has won 21% of his return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Stricker has claimed 77.4% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
Stricker Recent Performances
- Stricker defeated Arthur Fils 7-6, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Stricker went down in the round of 64 to No. 10-ranked Frances Tiafoe, 6-7, 4-6, 2-6 on July 6.
- In London, Stricker’s five matches included 31 games on average.
- Stricker’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 87.2%, and he won 18.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- Kecmanovic has played 35 matches so far this year (winning 49.3% of games across all court types), and 24.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 14 matches on clay this year, Kecmanovic has played an average of 23.9 games (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Kecmanovic has won 75.4% of his service games and 22.5% of his return games.
- Kecmanovic has won 75.9% of his service games on clay, and 30.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 85 of 210 break points (40.5%).
- Kecmanovic has converted 41.8% of his break-point opportunities on clay (46 of 110).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Kecmanovic was eliminated 0-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 98-ranked Diego Schwartzman on July 3.
- In his one match in London, Kecmanovic averaged 25 games per match.
- Kecmanovic won 41.7% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games in London.