Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominic Stephan Stricker vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Botic Van de Zandschulp (-120)||Dominic Stephan Stricker (+100)|
Botic Van de Zandschulp (No. 67) will face Dominic Stephan Stricker (No. 88) in the Round of 32 of the European Open on Monday, October 16.
Stricker vs. Van de Zandschulp Matchup History
- Stricker and Van de Zandschulp have matched up once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the European Open, and Stricker was victorious 6-2, 6-4.
- Stricker has taken two sets off Van de Zandschulp, or 100.0%, compared to Van de Zandschulp’s zero.
- Stricker and Van de Zandschulp have played 18 total games against each other, with Stricker taking 12 and Van de Zandschulp six.
- Stricker and Van de Zandschulp have faced off one time, averaging 18 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Stricker has played 22 total matches with a 52.1% game winning percentage. He averages 29.3 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Stricker averages 32.4 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set in 10 matches on hard courts this year, with a 54.0% game winning percentage.
- Stricker has an 82% service game winning percentage and a 23.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (241 service games won out of 294, and 71 return games won out of 297).
- When playing on hard courts, Stricker has an 81% winning percentage in service games and a 26.7% winning percentage in return games (132 service games won out of 163, and 43 return games won out of 161).
- Stricker is 64-for-174 on break points (36.8%) which ranks 283rd.
- On hard courts this year, Stricker ranks 169th in break point win percentage (41.1%) after going 39-for-95.
Stricker Recent Performances
- Stricker was defeated by Taylor Fritz (6-7, 4-6, 4-6) on September 3 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the US Open.
- There were 36.6 games, on average, in Stricker’s seven matches in New York.
- In United States, Stricker won 104 of 129 service games (80.6%) and 34 of 127 return games (26.8%).
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- Van de Zandschulp has played 25.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 33 matches this year across all court types.
- Van de Zandschulp has played 19 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.9 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Van de Zandschulp has won 71.6% of his service games this year, and 24.5% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Van de Zandschulp has won 24.4% of his return games and 73.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Van de Zandschulp has converted 34.9% of his break-point opportunities (97 of 278).
- Van de Zandschulp is 142nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 56 of 146 (38.4%).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Van de Zandschulp’s previous tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 6-1, 2-6 by No. 34-ranked Ugo Humbert on October 7.
- In Van de Zandschulp’s two matches in Shanghai, there was an average of 28 games per match.
- Van de Zandschulp was victorious in 71.4% of his service games (20 of 28) in China along with 35.7% of his return games (10 of 28).