Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jan-Lennard Struff vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jan-Lennard Struff (-150)||Christopher Eubanks (+120)|
Christopher Eubanks (No. 32) will take on Jan-Lennard Struff (No. 27) in the Round of 32 of the Swiss Indoors Basel on Monday, October 23.
Struff vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Struff and Eubanks have gone head to head.
- Struff has played 42 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.4 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.0% of those games.
- Struff averages 24.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.5% game winning percentage.
- Struff has amassed a service game winning percentage of 81.7% on all surfaces (361-for-442 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.6% (101-for-446 in return games).
- Struff has finished 125-for-164 in service games when playing on hard courts (76.2% winning percentage), and 35-for-162 in return games (21.6%).
- Struff’s 93 break points won on 225 total break points (41.3% winning percentage) is 243rd this year.
- Struff’s 35 break points won on 94 total break points on hard courts so far this year (37.2% win percentage) ranks 180th.
Struff Recent Performances
- Struff was defeated by Hugo Gaston (7-5, 6-7, 6-7) on October 19 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the European Open.
- In Antwerpen, Struff’s one match included 38.0 games on average.
- Struff won 75.0% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in Antwerpen.
- Eubanks has played 29.2 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 50 matches this year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Eubanks has played 31 matches so far this year, totaling 27.7 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.9% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Eubanks has won 83.9% of his games on serve, and 15.6% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Eubanks has won 82.3% of his games on serve, and 14.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 35.0% of his break-point opportunities (70 of 200).
- Eubanks has converted 40 of 124 break points on hard courts (32.3%), and is 172nd in break points won.
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Stockholm Open (his last tournament), Eubanks lost to Pavel Kotov 7-6, 3-6, 6-7 on October 17.
- Eubanks played one match in Stockholm, averaging 35.0 games per match.
- In Sweden, Eubanks claimed 15 of 17 service games (88.2%) and one of 18 return games (5.6%).