Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jan-Lennard Struff vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 25
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-250)||Jan-Lennard Struff (+195)|
On Wednesday, Jan-Lennard Struff (No. 27 in the world) takes on Hubert Hurkacz (No. 11) in the Round of 16 of the Swiss Indoors Basel.
Struff vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Struff and Hurkacz played in the semifinals at the MercedesCup on June 17, 2023. Struff won 3-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Struff and Hurkacz have played three sets versus each other, with Struff winning two of them and Hurkacz taking one.
- Struff has taken 15 games versus Hurkacz (55.6%), while Hurkacz has taken 12.
- Struff and Hurkacz have squared off one time, averaging 27 games and three sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Struff has competed in 43 total matches with a 53.0% game winning percentage. He averages 25.3 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- On hard courts, Struff has played 18 matches (averaging 24.2 games per match — 23.9 in best-of-three matches — and 9.9 games per set).
- Struff has amassed a service game winning percentage of 82.1% on all surfaces (372-for-453 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.5% (103-for-458 in return games).
- Struff has finished 136-for-175 in service games while playing on hard courts (77.7% winning percentage), and 37-for-174 in return games (21.3%).
- Struff is 244th in break point win percentage (40.7%) after going 94-for-231 on break points.
- On hard courts, Struff is 36-for-100 on break points (36.0%) which ranks 182nd.
Struff Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Struff defeated No. 34-ranked Christopher Eubanks, 7-6, 6-4.
- In the the European Open, Struff’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 7-5, 6-7, 6-7 by No. 96-ranked Hugo Gaston on October 19 in the round of 16 round.
- Struff played an average of 38 games in his one match in Antwerpen.
- Struff won 15 of 20 service games (75%) in Belgium along with four of 18 return games (22.2%).
- Hurkacz has played 31.3 games per match (27.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 54 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Through 35 matches this year on hard courts, Hurkacz has played 29.8 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.1% of them.
- Hurkacz has won 85.3% of his service games this year, and 19.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Hurkacz has won 85.4% of his games on serve, and 20.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 33.8% of his break-point chances (133 of 393).
- Hurkacz has converted 35.5% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (89 of 251).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz beat No. 53-ranked Dusan Lajovic 7-6, 6-3 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s round of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Hurkacz’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-3, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 57-ranked Zhizhen Zhang on October 17.
- In Hurkacz’s one match in Tokyo, there was an average of 32 games per match.
- Hurkacz secured 76.5% of his service games and 20% of his return games while playing in Japan.