Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jan-Lennard Struff vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 15
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tommy Paul (-155)||Jan-Lennard Struff (+125)|
In the MercedesCup Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup featuring No. 16-ranked Tommy Paul versus No. 24 Jan-Lennard Struff.
Struff vs. Paul Matchup History
- Paul has gotten the better of Struff, 4-0 in four head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the BNP Paribas Open on March 11, 2023, went to Paul 6-3, 6-3.
- Paul and Struff have played nine sets against each other, and Paul has the advantage, taking nine of them. Struff has won zero.
- Paul and Struff have played 83 total games versus each other, with Paul taking 55 and Struff 28.
- Paul and Struff have played each other four times, averaging 20.8 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Struff is averaging 25.0 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) through his 30 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Struff’s service game winning percentage is 81.8% (winning 233 of 285 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 23.6% (earning a win in 68 of 288 return games).
- Struff is 145th in break point winning percentage (45.7%) after going 64-for-140 on break points this year.
Struff Recent Performances
- Struff is coming off a 6-1, 6-4 win over No. 56-ranked Zhizhen Zhang in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- Struff was defeated in the round of 128 of his last tournament (the French Open) 5-7, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-1 by No. 41-ranked Jiri Lehecka on May 29.
- There were 44 games, on average, in Struff’s one match in Paris.
- In France, Struff won 16 of 22 service games (72.7%) and five of 22 return games (22.7%).
- Paul has played 28 matches this year (winning 52.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.4 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Paul has won 24.6% of his return games and 80.2% of his service games.
- Paul has converted 34.6% of his break-point chances overall (85 of 246).
Paul Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Paul won 6-3, 6-4 against Benjamin Bonzi on Tuesday.
- In the round of 64s round of the French Open, Paul’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-3, 1-6, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 35-ranked Nicolas Jarry on June 1.
- In Paul’s two matches in Paris, there was an average of 32.5 games per match.
- Paul was victorious in 81.8% of his service games (27 of 33) in France along with 21.9% of his return games (seven of 32).