Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alejandro Tabilo vs. Genaro Alberto Olivieri Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alejandro Tabilo (-295)||Genaro Alberto Olivieri (+205)|
Genaro Alberto Olivieri (No. 179) will take on Alejandro Tabilo (No. 145) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023 on Tuesday, July 11.
Tabilo vs. Olivieri Matchup History
- Tabilo has not squared off against Olivieri in the past five years.
- Through 26 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Tabilo has played 25.6 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches). He won 50.5% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Tabilo has played eight matches on clay, and 25.6 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Tabilo, over the past year, has won 75.6% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Tabilo has been victorious in 72.2% of his service games and 23.3% of his return games.
Tabilo Recent Performances
- Tabilo was eliminated by Pierre-Hugues Herbert (7-6, 4-6, 6-7) on June 26 in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- In his one match in , Tabilo played an average of 36 games.
- Tabilo won 15 of 18 service games (83.3%) in along with two of 18 return games (11.1%).
- Olivieri has averaged 27.2 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) through his 10 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 47.4% of the games.
- On clay, Olivieri has played seven matches, and has averaged 29.4 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Olivieri has a 72.1% winning percentage on serve and a 25.8% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Olivieri has a 75.0% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 31.6% winning percentage in return games.
Olivieri Recent Performances
- Olivieri was defeated by No. 201-ranked Zachary Svajda 1-6, 7-5, 3-6 in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 26.
- Olivieri participated in one match in , and he averaged 28 games per match.
- Olivieri won 64.3% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games in .