Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominic Thiem vs. Facundo Bagnis Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Dominic Thiem (-195)||Facundo Bagnis (+155)|
No. 112-ranked Dominic Thiem will face No. 133 Facundo Bagnis in the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag Round of 32 on Monday, July 24.
Thiem vs. Bagnis Matchup History
- Thiem has not faced Bagnis in the past five years.
- Thiem has averaged 24.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 22 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 47.7% of games.
- Through 17 matches on clay surfaces this year, Thiem averages 23.0 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 49.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem’s service game winning percentage is 77.3% (winning 211 of 273 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 18.2% (taking 50 of 274 return games).
- Thiem has a 77.8% winning percentage in service games while playing on clay, and a 21.8% winning percentage in return games (151 of 194 service games, and 43 of 197 return games).
- Thiem is 254th in break point winning percentage (38.7%) after going 46-for-119 on break points.
- On clay surfaces, Thiem has won 38.8% of break points (40 out of 103, to rank 141st).
Thiem Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Swiss Open Gstaad, Thiem lost in the round of 16 to No. 183-ranked Hamad Medjedovic, 5-7, 6-2, 3-6 on July 19.
- There were 24.5 games, on average, in Thiem’s two matches in Gstaad.
- In Switzerland, Thiem won 22 of 24 service games (91.7%) and five of 25 return games (20.0%).
- Through 22 matches this year, Bagnis has played 23.6 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.4% of them (across all court types).
- Bagnis has played 17 matches on clay this year, and 23.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Bagnis has won 68.7% of his service games and 19.5% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Bagnis has won 69.2% of his games on serve, and 21.7% on return.
- Bagnis is 305th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 24 of 52 (46.2%).
- Bagnis has converted 18 of 40 break points on clay (45.0%), and is 196th in break points won.
Bagnis Recent Performances
- Bagnis defeated No. 134-ranked Timofey Skatov 5-7, 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s of his most recent tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad), Bagnis was eliminated 2-6, 1-6 by No. 66-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas on July 20.
- In Bagnis’ four matches in Gstaad, there was an average of 19.8 games per match.
- Bagnis was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 15.8% of his return games in Gstaad.