Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominic Thiem vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, November 1
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-195)||Dominic Thiem (+155)|
On Wednesday, Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 7 in the world) meets Dominic Thiem (No. 108) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Thiem vs. Rune Matchup History
- Thiem and Rune played in the Round of 32 at the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters on April 12, 2023. Rune won 6-2, 6-4.
- Rune has won two sets off Thiem (100.0%), compared to Thiem’s zero.
- Rune has won 12 games versus Thiem (66.7%), while Thiem has taken six.
- In one match versus one another, Thiem and Rune have averaged 18 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Thiem has competed in 37 total matches with a 49.0% game winning percentage. He averages 25.2 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- On hard courts, Thiem has played 11 matches (averaging 26.5 games per match — 27.9 in best-of-three matches — and 10.8 games per set).
- Thiem has an 80.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (373 service games won out of 465) and a 17.9% return game winning percentage (84 return games won out of 468).
- Thiem has gone 116-for-146 in service games on hard courts (79.5% winning percentage), and 25-for-145 in return games (17.2%).
- Thiem’s 74 break points won on 213 total break points (34.7% win percentage) ranks 270th this year.
- Thiem has won 33.8% of break points on hard courts (22 out of 65, to rank 219th).
Thiem Recent Performances
- Thiem defeated Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 on Monday in the Round of 64.
- In the the Erste Bank Open, Thiem’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 4-6 by No. 7-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas on October 24 in the round of 32 round.
- Thiem averaged 23 games per match in Vienna in one match.
- In Austria, Thiem won 10 of 12 service games (83.3%) and zero of 11 return games (0%).
- Rune has played 61 matches this year (winning 52.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 25.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Rune has played 24.2 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) in his 30 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- So far this year, Rune has won 81.9% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Rune has won 22.3% of his return games and 80.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rune has converted 38.6% of his break-point opportunities (166 of 430).
- Rune is 135th in break points won on hard courts, converting 73 of 187 (39.0%).
Rune Recent Performances
- Rune fell just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was eliminated by Felix Auger-Aliassime (3-6, 2-6) on October 28 in the semifinals of the Swiss Indoors Basel.
- In Rune’s four matches in Basel, there was an average of 23.5 games per match.
- In Switzerland, Rune captured 39 of 46 service games (84.8%) and nine of 48 return games (18.8%).