Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dominic Thiem vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-500)||Dominic Thiem (+370)|
On Tuesday, Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5 in the world) meets Dominic Thiem (No. 91) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Thiem vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Against one another, Tsitsipas has two wins and Thiem has one. In their last meeting, on April 29, 2023, Tsitsipas won 3-6, 6-1, 7-6.
- Tsitsipas has won five sets versus Thiem (62.5%), while Thiem has won three.
- In terms of games against each other, Tsitsipas and Thiem have played 83, and Tsitsipas has won more (44). Thiem has taken 39 of them.
- Tsitsipas and Thiem have played each other three times, averaging 27.7 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Thiem has played 24.3 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 48 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On grass, Thiem has played one match over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 19.0 games per match while winning 36.8% of games.
- Thiem, over the past year, has won 75.9% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Thiem has claimed 77.8% of his service games on grass over the past 12 months and 0.0% of his return games.
Thiem Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, Terra Wortmann Open, Thiem fell in the round of 32 to No. 22-ranked Alexander Zverev, 3-6, 4-6 on June 20.
- Thiem averaged 19 games per match in Halle in one match.
- While playing in Germany, Thiem won 77.8% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas has played 39 matches so far this year (winning 55.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 25.8 games per match (33.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Tsitsipas has played four matches on grass this year, and 30.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Tsitsipas has won 85.3% of his games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- On grass, Tsitsipas has won 83.9% of his service games and 11.9% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas has converted 110 of 272 break points overall (40.4%), and is 118th in break points won.
- On grass, Tsitsipas has converted six of 23 break points (26.1%).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas was eliminated by Yannick Hanfmann (4-6, 6-3, 2-6) on June 28 in the round of 16s of Mallorca Championships (his last tournament).
- In Tsitsipas’ one match in Mallorca, there was an average of 27 games per match.
- In Philippines, Tsitsipas clinched 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) and one of 13 return games (7.7%).